Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Visconti Opera Club ballpoint pen - black guilloche

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Opera Club ballpoint pen in black guilloche, and I have the presentation box to go with. I also will include 8 Schneider refills in blue that fit the pen. These pens are fetching $235 retail, and I paid $185 for the pen about 18 months ago. The refills have a value of $20 and the shipping will be close to $10 just because of the weight of that presentation box. Asking $160.00 shipped CONUS

memphislawyer

Practically Family
That is an amazing pen, a very nice deal too. Good luck with the sale.

Tom, thanks. The pen is a great pen, I just need something bigger in girth as my hands, well, arthritis is setting in (psoriatic, like Phil Mickelson, but now in my fingers, ugh)

Sweeten the deal, $150 shipped and it includes the refills. CONUS

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, this is a very fine looking pen. Refills, where do you obtain them for the long term owner? I am very interested in parting with the funds to purchase this.

Thank you very much!

memphislawyer

Practically Family
It takes parker style refills, available at office max. I have 8 refills I am including, made by Schneider In the first picture you can see that rainbow-colored box in the background

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80