Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W2B: Levis LVC Menlo Leather Jacket (the new 2009 edition) Siz S or M

Returningson

New in Town
Hey all

Yeah, my very first post but I am a reputable member over on styleforum, filmjackets, denimblog (all under the same name) and have 100% positive feedback on ebay as mooresales10.

Im on the hunt for the 2009 edition of the LEvis LVC Menlo leather jacket. Either size Small or Medium and will pay good hard cash for it. If you have one, just Pm me and we can talk...

One featured here
http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Levi_s_Vintage_Clothing_1930s_Leather_Jacket_in_Black_2100.html

DONT MAKE ME PAY RETAIL! PLEASE!!!:)

Returningson

New in Town
hey John

its the same jacket. This is the 09 model so its been out for a while. I missed the black bird sale. Yeah, i dont think the jacket commands a $900 price but a $600 ish price for a new jacket is something I wouldnt have any problem paying...

Returningson

New in Town
yeah, their production runs are small. I saw this jacket at Barneys Co Op two weeks ago. It was on the website, now its not. (Although they did mark it as limited stock). Union made and Mr porter still have it. Damn, if they just went on sale or something!! Or if anyone has one?... ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24