Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Want to buy a Stetson 100 for my Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregorian

New in Town
My Dad grew up in the 1950's and always admired fine clothing especially remarkable hats.

He really liked the Stetson 100's he would see for sale on Fifth Avenue and other places around the country as he travelled in the US Army,
But he could never afford one.

He is in his late 70's now and I would love to get him a Stetson 100 in his size, 7 1/2, from the period whence he coveted them, which was the 1950's.

Does anyone have a 1950's model, Stetson 100 for sale in 7 1/2?

aught12

One of the Regulars
I have one I would consider selling that I've had boxed for probably a year. As I remember it is a nice example, with a few moth nibbles. I'd get it out right now, but I'm on my way out of town for two days. PM me if you want pics in 2-3 days. Oh yes, I can't say I know the exact vintage, but it is a genuine 100.

rocknroper

New in Town
No, it would have to be closer to a 7 3/8 to stretch to a 7 1/2, but keep looking, you will find one, but maybe not with that case.

Gregorian

New in Town
A case would be a good thing, yes.

Sir, do you know of a clean 50's 100 in size 7 1/2 [or a larger 7 3/8 or snugger 7 5/8]?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo