Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*WANTED* 40's Peep Toe Platforms with ankle strap size 9 +

*Schatzi*

Familiar Face
I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a pair of 1940's era peep toe platforms in a large size 9 to 10. Heel height from 3 - 5". Any colour considered. Condition not that important. I know these are super rare and can go for quite a high price. I found a few pairs I am in love with and they want almost $400 which is a bit too rich for my blood.

If you come across any or have a pair you would like to sell or know anyone who does. I am very interested. I have been watching Ebay and Etsy but am looking for any other suggestions or any good finds I missed on there too.

My grandma passed away in November and had a pair in this style she wore constantly for almost 10 years. I have wanted a pair of these since I was 15. And I really think now is the time as I would love to honour her. Here is an example pic:

navy1.jpg

Thanks so much!!!

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Hi Schatzi,

I'm not entirely sure if it is alright for me to post to the classifieds, since I have a shop, but I did just list a pair of shoes from my own collection in my Etsy store, and I think they might be exactly what you're looking for:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43560072

il_430xN.133183283.jpg

They need some work, which I never got around to giving them, but I've tried them on a number of times since buying them (five years ago) and they are so comfortable. They just need reinforcement - its all in the condition notes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany