Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: 7 1/8 long ovals

reallybigtim

New in Town
Hello all......Thought I would see if anyone had any hats that might fit my funky-shaped melon. Will consider any and all. Thanks

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I have a great 50's Mossant in a 1/8 L.O. that needs a loving home. Click here.

The crease could probably be altered from a porkpie; that's just how it came to me.

reallybigtim

New in Town
Thanks for the reply.....Too bad the moths got to that one.....I would possibly consider it depending on the price....

reallybigtim

New in Town
Thanks for the advice....I am new here and know very little about these hats.....But it seems like everybody here is very helpful to others....I am really glad I found this sight.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words, blixa.

The moths did leave it quite rough, and I imagine that's the main factor as to why it hasn't sold sooner. I bought it because I really wanted a porkpie, and for the most part mothing doesn't bother me. The damage isn't visible when it's being worn; especially if you have darker hair, the holes are disguised against the dark grey felt.

I can't PM you yet; post around a bit so I can contact you, or let me know your email address (add in some spaces in it so it won't show up on searches), and I'll see what I can work out... The price is quite flexible on this one as long as it finds a caring and safe home.

BTW, welcome to the Lounge! Pull up a seat in the hat section and we'll fix you up a good drink. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

reallybigtim

New in Town
Thanks Flute....email at r b t @ i n s i g h t dot r r dot com.....I am not sure why the PMs don't work yet. I will give it a good home. Let me know what you can do for me. Regards!

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I sent an email. Check to make sure I typed that in right...

I'm signing off for tonight, but I'll be available tomorrow afternoon if you need anything.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou