Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED -- Aero Cafe Racer size 36 (jackets for trade as well)

holdemchamp1225

One of the Regulars
hi all,

Have not been on the forum for a few years now and was redirected back by a fellow member from Ebay.

I currently have 8 Aero jackets as well as many others from Eastman, Langlitz, etc...

I have discovered that I prefer the Cafe Racer cut and look more than other styles such as a classic Highwayman, Halfbelt, etc...

So now I am on the look out for several Aero Cafe Racers.

Only requirement I need is that the sleeve and body length have to be a minimum of 25".

If you have an Aero Cafe Racer in black or cordovan, preferably CXL FQHH, Tumbled CXL FQHH, or CXL 4oz Steerhide I would be interested. I might consider brown as well but black and cordovan are higher on my list.

I could do an outright purchase or trade for any of the jackets listed below which I currently own. If you need more details of any of the jackets please contact me directly.

1. BLACK Aero Highwayman zip sleeve size 36 CXL FQHH

2. Brown Aero Highwayman size 36 FQHH

3. Cordovan Aero Highwayman size 38 CXL 4oz Steerhide

4. Brown Aero Cafe Racer size 38 FQHH

I could list any of the above for sale as well if anyone is interested as I was thinking about trading them to Aero directly but probably would get more selling to another member or go the Ebay route. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff