Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: VINTAGE SKINNY TIE(S) lol!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello everyone, I am seeking a skinny tie or two for Daniel. The tie or ties I am looking for would be to wear with a Vintage Silver Grey Sharkskin Three Button Suit. I would desire the tie(s) to be less than a 3 inch wide, so anything between 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inch wide will be well loved, and in a color that you would think can go with this suit. I also would prefer a tie(s) that have a shine to them, colors anything grey, red, maroon, mixture or patterns does not make too much difference, just something that is eye catching and vintage. I've been peeking at listings on eBay and just do not see anything I'd buy....so...please...if you have some skinny tie(s) that you would like to sell...let me know.

Thanks a million...
Cindy

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I think I can help.

Wow, Hello there! This is amazing, I was in the middle of a conversation with a few people and had made mention that I had not observed any posts from you, and here you are! Wonderful. Toss at me what ever you can offer, I sure do appreciate it so very much. AND you do know you are such a Saint, we hold a dear and special place deeply in our Hearts for the love and care you share.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Just pick out a few I already know to be able to trust in your good judgement and "taste" in clothing, so you don't need to but give me a pay pal address and a total amount, and for certain we can have a better deal than Monte Hall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari