Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Weiss Barber Supply

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I was looking at various Mustache Wax on the internet and found Weiss Barber Supply on Walnut Street in Wichita KS on an English website. Apparently, I'm not the only person that found them this way. Weiss is a nice place to shop, the owners are very friendly and I got to get a sniff of several different after shaves before picking one. :eusa_clap I was looking for something in a lime for summer, but ended up with something called Ocean Blue by Master Well Comb. I also picked up some Colonel Conk Mustache Wax. I'll go back for some lime stuff later.

http://barbersupplywichita.com/

The place is just across from a place called Savage Threads which looks like a vintage women's wear store, and is a block or so West of Hatman Jack's shop. I haven't been there, but Jack said the Biker bar across the street from him in Laurence Dumont Stadium parking lot has decent food.

Shameless plug for the local places finished, thanks. (you can move this to the Merchant's forum if that's a better place for it.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24