Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Well, that wasn't much of a fight!

EricH

One of the Regulars
Dusty, I decided not to bid on this one so you could have it. :rolleyes: But next time you may be in for a dogfight. Congrats. It looks like a great hat. Eric

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
Thanks.

EricH said:
Dusty, I decided not to bid on this one so you could have it. :rolleyes: But next time you may be in for a dogfight. Congrats. It looks like a great hat. Eric
I only come to a fight armed with plenty of cash, and the hat has to be really special. And these days' there aren't too many on there that reach out and grab me like this one did :cheers1:
DR

Craig Robertson

One of the Regulars
Stetson Playboy

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Hat, Dusty. I have a Stetson Playboy I've worn to a frazzle. It's one of my favorite lids.

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
Craig Robertson said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Hat, Dusty. I have a Stetson Playboy I've worn to a frazzle. It's one of my favorite lids.
Yep, it will compliment my Gray one quite nicely! :)
DR
RoyalStetsonPlayboyVitaFelt1.jpg

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Same as EricH, I was torn between going for broke on this one or passing. I even had the confirm bid loaded with under 20 seconds to go. But after having been sniped multiple times over the past few months, I figured it was best to let it go and not propagate the pain. It is a karma thing, I guess...

I am glad that hat will find a nice home in your collection, Dusty. Post some pictures of it when you get it, ok?

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
I sure will

maintcoder said:
Same as EricH, I was torn between going for broke on this one or passing. I even had the confirm bid loaded with under 20 seconds to go. But after having been sniped multiple times over the past few months, I figured it was best to let it go and not propagate the pain. It is a karma thing, I guess...

I am glad that hat will find a nice home in your collection, Dusty. Post some pictures of it when you get it, ok?

I have felt your pain many times in the past myself. But I like browns and tans so I was going all the way with this one. Sometimes I think I should unload all my gray hats but one since I hardly wear them....oh no I can hear the drooling out there now LOL :p
DR

EricH

One of the Regulars
I'd be glad to help out with lightening your load of grays. Just let me know :)

Art, uh how do I get this drool stain out of my stetson......

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Dusty Rhodes said:
I have felt your pain many times in the past myself. But I like browns and tans so I was going all the way with this one. Sometimes I think I should unload all my gray hats but one since I hardly wear them....oh no I can hear the drooling out there now LOL :p
DR

Ha ha, if you do, you know where to contact us!

Now about that blue Open Road... ;)

EricH

One of the Regulars
Til they pry it from my cold fingers

I'll keep my eye on the obits. Watch your back heh heh heh. Just jestin, not to worry you're just like family :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav