Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Memphis Belle A2

JRaptor

Familiar Face
BKLYN said:
Thanks again!
I actually appreciated what you brought to my attention about Wested Leather. I feel alot more comfortable about doing business with them.

If money is not a problem then I would not even waist it on the junk, just go ahead and get a good repro Type A-2 from Eastman, Aero, Real McCoy's NZ or Buzz Rickson's! But beware.... this hobby is very addictive and can get very expensive.

bfrench

Familiar Face
VLJ

BKLYN said:
I registered for the VLJ site 2 times now and still haven't been able to gain access. Any suggestions? I'm not too much bigger (perhaps went from the size 42 to a 44. I'm close to 60 years old now and, I guess to some extent, that's to be expected. The fact that I usually wear a hooded sweatshirt under my jacket only adds to the problem and, as mentioned, that 440 (G-8) is kinda heavy. Is is a very nice jacket. Looks kinda like an "Indy" with far more details. (i.e. behind the zipper wind flap like a G-1, Diamond patches on the sleves, heavy duty zipper, zippered cuffs, etc.)
Thanks again!

Hi, BKLYN,

To join the VLJ - eMail me at - vljinfo@gmail.com

Bill French -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff