Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WHAT A BARGAIN!

KENNYW

Familiar Face
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!
a2_flyingad.jpg

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
Keep this under your hat !

I just spent THIRTY % of my monthly net income on an Aero ! If 'she who must be obeyed' finds out how much it cost:rage: then it'll be one of those 'frypan over the head whilst I'm asleep' incidents for sure lol lol lol

Wild Root

Gone Home
KENNYW said:
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!
a2_flyingad.jpg

Hey Kennyw, like that avatar! Something about that AAF logo of WWII that just gets me!

Aero's prices back then were a little more competitive then today!!! Look at what a suit cost in the same time period... $25+! The Aero's today can cost more then a suit!

=WR=

Damon Falzone

One of the Regulars
My First A-2

I've been scouring ebay listings for months and finally found a "vintage" horsehide A-2. It just arrived and is in perfect condition, fits like a glove and only set me back about $80 including shipping. It's not a letter perfect repro but fits the bill nicely. The manufacturer is Derby, San francisco. Has anyone heard of this maker? I really appreciate all the good information from you Lounge experts. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou