Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Sterkowski on a dark cloudy day.

BF263F12-F299-4569-B566-3C299C470184_zpsfathbhtr.jpg

7B993384-E540-4993-A48A-1686DF66607D_zpsnn8aj8c1.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good new cap day.

i-GD6bTVR-M.jpg

A pkg. arrived via USPS from Damian Monsivais. The branded box with caps and t-shirt all wrapped in branded tissue paper is terrific. Remarkable presentation. I tip my cap in Mr.Monsivais's direction.

i-N7kXXbL-M.jpg

Ah, the cap. A bit smaller dimensions this time works like a charm! Truly excellent to my eye. The chosen fabric is olive green with color hints that draw you to take a second look. Lovely fabric. This model cap should easily be on all cap wearers racks. The leather sweatband is durable and made by a cap wearer to be worn.

i-xv53M6N-M.jpg

i-ZDNwb3c-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I had a couple of errands to run mid-morning and took my Damian Monsivais cap out in public. Lovely wearing cap.

i-D8wfzLP-M.jpg

i-twHVWxg-M.jpg

I also tried out my refurbished cap by Damian Monsivais. This is the first vintage cap I have had worked on. It needed a cleaning, seam repair and new sweatband. The work turned out much better than I expected. It will give this cap many more years of wearing. It is a lovely light weight fabric that is suited for spring and summer.

i-gxw58Zx-M.jpg

i-rHt2k6M-L.jpg

Need a cap refurbished so as it can be worn for more years? Check in with our custom cap makers. I am totally satisfied.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

RJR

I had a couple of errands to run mid-morning and took my Damian Monsivais cap out in public. Lovely wearing cap.

i-D8wfzLP-M.jpg

i-twHVWxg-M.jpg

I also tried out my refurbished cap by Damian Monsivais. This is the first vintage cap I have had worked on. It needed a cleaning, seam repair and new sweatband. The work turned out much better than I expected. It will give this cap many more years of wearing. It is a lovely light weight fabric that is suited for spring and summer.

i-gxw58Zx-M.jpg

i-rHt2k6M-L.jpg

Need a cap refurbished so as it can be worn for more years? Check in with our custom cap makers. I am totally satisfied.

Best, Eric -
Nice Monsivais,Eric.
Hat-Cap-Damian M-Brown herringbone 1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy