Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's home from work we go
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Home yesterday from work I grabbed pics of the Monsavais cap that started my day. This is a terrific tug and go cap. It was perfect for a 6:00 am start - tug and go.

i-SqXTCjS-M.jpg

i-G6Cbg8D-M.jpg

i-xC9hbkv-M.jpg

I did some yard chores in a wool coat and Monsavais cap.

i-39JDqHV-M.jpg

i-7dcSQGt-M.jpg

i-zHBTzM8-M.jpg

I ran an errand to the butcher store in a WDH cap. Home I started the grill in the light snow.

i-34F3tWk-M.jpg

i-KGjVb9M-M.jpg

i-6rxnKJR-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric. -

dkstott

Practically Family
New cap day. City Sport Donegal tweed cap made in Belgium.

It was listed on Ebay as new with tags. Seller had a make an offer option available with free shipping.

I submitted an insane low offer of $20 & it was accepted.

I'm not quite sure if I like this style yet. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about it going forward..

20231210_094549.jpg
20231210_094559.jpg
20231210_094607.jpg
20231210_094635.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A heavy nubby wool cap was perfect for my day and evening. I tugged it on in the morning and came home late evening from work efforts. I was up very early morning watching the Northern Lights. The cap did its job and kept my bald pate styling and warm. I took pics of the Northern Lights and failed. They did not come out. I need to edify myself on how to take better night pics with my camera.

i-grdJdtd-M.jpg

i-sgmNJGh-M.jpg

i-3cw5Wcd-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric. -

quikrick

One Too Many
IMG_9237.jpeg

Me and preciosa on a bridge.
I got a huge compliment wearing this cap that day... We were in a consignment shop (very cool one BTW) and this lady is staring at me from a distance (a little awkward initially), and as I got closer to her she blurted out "That cap, OMG, I love it". I was able to give her a commercial for CORDOVA CAPS @Johnny J

IMG_9240.jpeg

That's an apple-ginger pie there in the background..

Last edited:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a wonderful day on all counts, Rick.

View attachment 570050
Me and preciosa on a bridge.
I got a huge compliment wearing this cap that day... We were in a consignment shop (very cool one BTW) and this lady is staring at me from a distance (a little awkward initially), and as I got closer to her she blurted out "That cap, OMG, I love it". I was able to give her a commercial for CORDOVA CAPS @Johnny J

View attachment 570102
That's an apple-ginger pie there in the background..

quikrick

One Too Many

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I've been admiring Eric @Short Balding Guy green cap for a long time.

Stumbled upon this barely used Wigens newsboy cap on ebay with a buy it now price of $25. Photos made it appear light green, but the seller stated that it was definitely dark green.

I had to buy it.

View attachment 570894 View attachment 570895 View attachment 570896

You look sharp in the green cap. I can not wait for more of your green cap adventures showcased on this thread. Cheers and congrats.

I wore my Stetson Playboy cap this morning. It's a camelhair and wool blend and is quite comfortable. The cap is a nice change up from the usual fedora.
View attachment 570994 View attachment 570995 View attachment 570996

You wear the cap well. Congrats.

Cheers to all, Eric -

quikrick

One Too Many
IMG_9321.jpeg
IMG_9324.jpeg
IMG_9335.jpeg
IMG_9333.jpeg
IMG_9332.jpeg

Well Dressed Head, Victory. I guess I like pleats! This cap is right out of the box from Australia. It needs to be worn a bit more to help it relax.
Hey Eric @Short Balding Guy , I've noticed that you are always up to antics, escapades, shenanigans and mischief-making. You sound like the perfect guy to hang out with!
So here I am doing my best at tomfoolery

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn