Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wind chills make it feel -2'f (-17'c) this evening.

i-TqGZHrx-M.jpg

Brrrr.... I am not taking my cap off to showcase the innards. Below is an older pic.

i-w6VKvHx-M.jpg

Cheers to all, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
HAPPY FRIDAY CAP FREINDS!

Wrapping up the week...
View attachment 579518
Pleated Well Dressed Head

View attachment 579519
Cordova pleated, and yes, that's the Bay Bridge and SF skyline in the background.

View attachment 579520
Wooly Simonds, It's cold but not Minnesota cold.

View attachment 579521
Cordova cashmere 8 panel.

It is fun to see your caps sir. Your low profile pics showcase the cap dimensions and drape well. That aside, you have dynamite backdrops.

Even with the "Arctic Cold" the weather people on the local tv news programs keep talking about, in this part of the world we've fortunately only had to deal with low overnight temperatures in the mid- to upper-40s (°F). During the day recent temperatures have been in the low- to mid-60s (°F), but we're supposed to be back in the 70s (°F) this time next week.

quikrick

One Too Many
Even with the "Arctic Cold" the weather people on the local tv news programs keep talking about, in this part of the world we've fortunately only had to deal with low overnight temperatures in the mid- to upper-40s (°F). During the day recent temperatures have been in the low- to mid-60s (°F), but we're supposed to be back in the 70s (°F) this time next week.
You gotta love SoCal weather!

Oops! I thought I was posting this in the "Temperature Where You Live?" thread. My sincere apologies!!! If the bartenders want to move it, please feel free to do so.

Coler

New in Town
A new style of hat for me. This is what they call a Connery Cap in Hanna and I like it a lot.

It's a newsboy style 8 panel cap.

Harris tweed, brought in from Scotland. Versatile dark erringbone. Good shape. Very comfortable.

I do love the traditional Irish flat cap but I think I will get at least one more of this newsboy style.

20240119_223443.jpg 20240119_223511.jpg 20240119_223546.jpg 20240119_222737.jpg
20240119_222914.jpg

quikrick

One Too Many
A new style of hat for me. This is what they call a Connery Cap in Hanna and I like it a lot.

It's a newsboy style 8 panel cap.

Harris tweed, brought in from Scotland. Versatile dark erringbone. Good shape. Very comfortable.

I do love the traditional Irish flat cap but I think I will get at least one more of this newsboy style.

View attachment 581807 View attachment 581808 View attachment 581809 View attachment 581805 View attachment 581813
That's a real nice shape. You look good in it! I like that color, light black or dark gray.... either way, it's cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner