Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
TessTrueheart said:
DSCN0436.jpg

On my way to my last day at university.:cry:

Tess you are definitely one of the most stunning women on this forum, you are now contractually obliged to post many more just as breathtaking photos! ;)

pgoat

One Too Many
What is it about alcohol and photo booths?

Thought I'd add this to my earlier inebriated photo booth pics. That's my best friend of the day at right.

pgoat

I didn't see this dear old friend for several years when he moved, but we met up in Florida about 10 years ago and wound up recreating this pose when we passed a photo booth on the boardwalk....I'd like to find that....must be around my desk somewhere.....

pgoat

One Too Many
first skiing trip

pgoat

great hat - only $5 at some shack in the mountains where we rented the skis. I've still got it. Kinda hate that it's fur, but it is the warmest hat on earth.

The wife on same trip:
pgoat

Spilling some fresh indigo on the snows of Vermont
pgoat

Maguire

Practically Family
I was at a bartok concert back in the city sometime in february- figured i'd post up some with my trenchcoat. I was wearing my pinstripe on this occasion-

handshake2.jpg

The other two folks there were friends who i met on the occasion but don't think they'd appreciate me posting their faces anywhere else.
here we were trying to get a dramatic pose for use later on a facebook group. it didn't turn out as we had hoped i guess.

n28804102_31408852_2468.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
rmrdaddy said:
Spitfire: You look quite a bit like Papa Hemingway in the new avatar!

Lady Eel: Wow, you look very attractive!!
Would you be offended if I said I thought you facially looked like the young Linda Carter from the first Wonder Woman episodes? And as you may know, MANY young lads had a high level crush on Miss Carter at that time....:eek:

Let's just blame it on the white/grey stubbles. But I take it as a compliment:)

pgoat

One Too Many
Here's me and the wife out in the desert near Tucson last year....my first trip to AZ; the flora was much prettier than I thought it would be!! It was HOT though - I basically ruined that cotton pique fedora by sopping it with cold water at every opportunity to avoid collapsing in the heat! A little starch and ironing brought it back - one of my first advice seeking posts on the FL!!!;)

DesertMuseum5.jpg

DesertMuseum4.jpg

DesertMuseum1.jpg

lady eel

New in Town
rmrdaddy said:
Lady Eel: Wow, you look very attractive!!
Would you be offended if I said I thought you facially looked like the young Linda Carter from the first Wonder Woman episodes? And as you may know, MANY young lads had a high level crush on Miss Carter at that time....:eek:

wow Linda Carter? that's one I've never heard. I do get a ton of different "you look like......." I must have one of "those" faces
eel.jpg

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Well since everyone is posting their "goofy" pics I guess I can throw in a few.

This was in Memphis visiting some friends and I got attacked by a bachelorette party. I'm sure the emotional scars will last a life time. ;)
Mewithweddingparty2.jpg

And one with a lovely Beer Goddess at the Flying Saucer
DSC00900.jpg

TessTrueheart

AllaboutEve said:
Tess you are definitely one of the most stunning women on this forum, you are now contractually obliged to post many more just as breathtaking photos! ;)

Thank you Eve! This forum is very good for my self confidence!lol Everyone is so nice!

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
pgoat said:
Beowulf - the kilt goes everywhere? too cool.

Those were when I was in Memphis to celebrate Tartan Day with some friends. I don't wear a kilt all the time, but do wear it on a fairly regular basis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21