Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Big Man said:
Say you like a "man in uniform" Well, what about a good all American Fire Fighter ...

Here I am with a thermal imaging camera checking for hot spots at a house fire we had a couple weeks ago.

Oh, yeah! There's something very hot (no pun intended) about a man those goes running towards the fire when everyone else is running away. There's a firehouse near my regular grocery store. You should see the ladies sneaking peaks and whispering when the guys pull up in the truck and stomp around the store in their big boots. All the ladies love firemen!

Miss Marnie

New in Town
Woohoo!

The Wingnut said:
From the History Channel files:

01_copy12.jpg

"sigh" I have to agree with the other ladies. . . just love a man in uniform!!!! :) :) :)

J.S.Udontknowme

A-List Customer
Big Man said:
And here in a group shot at a training fire (I'm the big guy on the right holding a 1 3/4 inch fire hose with one hand).

group.jpg
Nice photo Big Man.:eusa_clap
I don't see how you can do it all the time. I'm not much older than you and just walking around in the the turnout gear wears me out. I can empty a 30 minute air tank in 15 minutes. I like my air. lol

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Big Man said:
And here in a group shot at a training fire (I'm the big guy on the right holding a 1 3/4 inch fire hose with one hand).

group.jpg

Isn't "training fire" a euphemism for "one that got away from us"? :D

Didn't I read somewhere that the majority of firefighters in this country are volunteers?

How many other dangerous professions in this country can claim that kind of statistic? :eusa_clap

The Wingnut

One Too Many
You're welcome.

Have another. April 14th, 2006, Airman Basic Hunt, Honor Grad.

basic_grad.jpg

In the words of my ex, I'm incorrigible. Yeah, me and Babe Ruth, sweetheart...

megagene

New in Town
Hey everyone. I'm new here so I guess I'll post a couple of pics to introduce myself. I change my hair a lot because I'm fickle like that.
Here's me with short hair:

Gene3.jpg

And this is what I look like now with long hair:

46.jpg

Looking forward to meeting all of you. ^_^

mike

Call Me a Cab
with my ex's dog, Lulu..
DSC_1718.jpg

with my pup, Dr. Gogol...
DSC_1752.jpg

picking my mom up at the airport (same suit/same day, my dad was attached to his camera when they came to visit)
DSC_1705.jpg

aaanyway, t'is me :)

Marty M.

Vendor
Thank you Wingnut.

The Wingnut said:
You're welcome.

Have another. April 14th, 2006, Airman Basic Hunt, Honor Grad.

basic_grad.jpg

In the words of my ex, I'm incorrigible. Yeah, me and Babe Ruth, sweetheart...

Mr. Wingnut, you sir are a stud and an outstanding American. I'm proud to be associated with you.
Marty Mathis

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sometimes like this

that's me in the middle... with my 20s and 40s cohorts as lecturers for the QM - I just got this pic. We are a veritable parade of the Deco decades!

l_a97d4669e2761dff313d8d334265ec6b.jpg

zaika

One Too Many
Miss 1929 said:
that's me in the middle... with my 20s and 40s cohorts as lecturers for the QM - I just got this pic. We are a veritable parade of the Deco decades!

l_a97d4669e2761dff313d8d334265ec6b.jpg

you ladies all look so fantastic!!! :eusa_clap

wish i could look like that!

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Pinkie said:
I posted this in the other "Breakdown of Fedora Loungers" thread, but I'd thought I post it here too!
DSC01046.jpg

You're so beautiful! I just love your nails, dress, necklace, makeup,.......ok I love the whole photo. Wish I could wear those colors. I can only get away with certain ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy