Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What does ELC factory look like?

Xopher

A-List Customer
What does the Eastman factory/shop look like? I've always been curious but don't know we're there are photos. I've seen Aero shop photos and employees but not ELC. Is it just a handful full of people? One guy like John Chapman? Hundreds? Do they really even exist?

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Put the postcode into Google maps and you can see the outside at least. There are some of the inside somewhere but can't remember where or what site.

Edward

Bartender
Soem yeasrs ago I bought a B2 cap on sale; there was an issue with the sizing and I had to have it exchanged, so I phoned them. Lovely people to deal with and it was all very easy to sort out. It was obvious that I was speaking to someone on a workshop floor rather than a dedicated office space, which gave me the impression that they were a smaller outfit than the likes of Aero. However, given that ELC make to stock and that they have a range of dealers, maybe not...

s4rmark

One of the Regulars
Rob brace from ELC told me that they are moving to a new factory in April which will also include a shop .

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yep...they're into their move at the moment..stacked up boxes in the old premises today.

Got to try on several jackets...thanks Rob :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy