Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

AHP91

Practically Family
I bought this old looking work hat

Rare Vintage 1930s Slouchy Pageboy Blue Denim Twill Driving Newsboy Cap / 30s 8 Panel Hat / W E Seattle image 1

Rare Vintage 1930s Slouchy Pageboy Blue Denim Twill Driving Newsboy Cap / 30s 8 Panel Hat / W E Seattle image 8

Rare Vintage 1930s Slouchy Pageboy Blue Denim Twill Driving Newsboy Cap / 30s 8 Panel Hat / W E Seattle image 9

glider

A-List Customer
I have been to Houston in February, landed in 74 degree weather and woke up the next morning to below freezing, then warming up before the torrential rains came down. Convinced me to not take the promotion requiring a relocation as I was told this was the good weather before the heat & humidity to come.
If I were to make a list of places I would not live, Houston would be at the top!

If I were to make a list of places I would not live, Houston would be at the top!
When I worked for the company with the International HQ in Houston the president of the Canadian operation took a promotion to the head office and landed in the summer and immediately regretted swapping Canada for Houston summers. He desparately wanted to come home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy