Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinterchange

One Too Many
A Barmah Kind of Day

5143517918_bc96e903e4_z.jpg

Even though it's technically fall... in Florida, a sun hat's still a good thing to wear when outdoors.

I only had to make a post office run today, so my Federation was plopped on for 15-20 minutes. Otherwise it's my Barmah Drover "Allover"

Randy

hag

New in Town
I wore the vintage Stetson bowler. Bought for $40 on e-bay; sold new at Sweet's in Riverside, CA for $10. A perfect fit!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Penman Raiders. Again, I tried to blend a brown hat with a grey suit - I chose a woven Native American tie with some red brown in it, echoing the hat's colour; this, together with brown belt and shoes, pulls the outfit together, or so I think :rolleyes: . Incidentally, the woven tie, being a rougher finish, seems to suit the slightly "outback" style of the hat, too.

DSC00853b.jpg

Last edited:

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Bolt, I must say this woolen one I like. Not a mean achievement... :D

I have to agree with Torpedo. Normally I'm not a fan of that type of hat but for some reason it looks really good on you, Bolt. It must be the wide conventional ribbon it has, but you won me over with this one.:eusa_clap

azshawn

Familiar Face
Thanks! :) The brim is ~ 2 1/4 inches (over welt) and the crown is ~ 5 inches creased with some taper. The ribbon is ~ 2 inches and the bow is frayed at the back. P. & C. Habig detail work was super. This one also has their patented Ventilo vent system.

DRB, Thanks! :)

ET fantastic Panama! Rodkins super Adam Marston!

Thanks mayserwegener!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not quite today; last Saturday at the Winspear and Fedora's Restaurant in Dallas in my black Royal Scot. Cell phone pic, not the best...

FedorasII-1.jpg

Election night with one of my sons-in-law; Barlesoni homburg and his Uncle Sam hat.

ElectionNight-2010.jpg

Sorry they are not more timely but I'm moving a bit slower lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou