• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

What Hat Are You Wearing Today?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by AlanC, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Samuel

Samuel One of the Regulars

I'm inspired by this post, on a Sunday eating toast, with my hat and robe. Poetic!

2. Thanks guys, i bought paint before i went on holidays, just looked, it'll be cornflower blue before winter. Now to find a matching hat...

3. thanks samuel, enjoy your toast.

4. Samuel

Lovely

5. Windsock8e

Windsock8e One of the Regulars

6. Samuel

IMG_5749.JPG Wearing my vintage Dixie Grey Stratoliner and blue robe in this lazy Sunday morn.

7. Windsock8e

Windsock8e One of the Regulars

Went to Cliveden House, west of London today. Waldorf Astor bought and renovated it in 1895. I guess he was the equivalent of today's billionaires.

No name straw for me and my wife.

[​IMG]

She wants to reshape it... hmmm, she has been asking a lot of questions about hats recently... she mentioned a cloche hat she likes... this may be good news for my hat buying budget!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Michael A

Michael A Call Me a Cab

Thanks Red. I got that coat at the city rummage. Sadly, lacking the matching pants. The brim on this one is spot on 2 1/2".

I like that hat Esther. A lot.

Thank you sir.

Great photos Windsock8e. But to me it sounds decidedly bad for you hat budget. Even if the total budget increases you will now be getting only every other hat.

Michael

9. Glad to hear it was a hit! She definitely is a looker! Very sharp sir

Michael R., Zombie_61 and Redfokker like this.
  10. Stunning! Great photo and hat!

Michael R., Zombie_61 and EstherWeis like this.
  11. Prepared for anything in my offshore Sou'Wester! :eek: Trip to Georgia 16 065.jpg

12. Love your fish sticks.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

13. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

:D

Michael R. and Redfokker like this.
  14. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

Don't let your wife discover Esther or you'll find her with her own creations!

15. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack I'll Lock Up

You need more panache!

[​IMG]

16. BobHufford

BobHufford My Mail is Forwarded Here

Huntin' 'schrooms in a Stratton Lawman. All I found was this Bluejay feather.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Peter Brother's Milan Hemp. 20170813_144249-1.jpg 20170813_144335-1.jpg 20170813_144258-1.jpg 20170813_144351-1.jpg

18. Thanks Jer. Brim is 3 inches and crown is creased at about 5 and 3/4 inches at sides.