Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 96044 View attachment 96045 View attachment 96046 Mossant Diplomatique circa lat 1930s. My wife got me a selfie stick, because she gets a kick out of me posting pictures of my hats here (thoughtful gift). Still trying to get that whole narcissistic teenager thing down. Need practice.
Very cool Mossant. You are a bad-ass homburgler.

As for your narcissism goal, the trick is DON'T TRY to be a narcissist, BE a narcissist.

Happily, there are tools out there to help the person seeking to grow in narcissism. I carry a copy of this handy-dandy checklist with me at all times. I refer to it frequently throughout each day for guidance on how to become the best darned narcissist that I can be.

Believe me... it is hard, grueling work, Mike. But with each passing day, you will find it easier to be self-centered, indifferent to the feelings of others, and arrogant enough to take the best selfies ever.

Sure, I stumble... sometimes I even find myself thinking that I'm not really super-duper awesome cool or that I actually want to help other people (YUCK!!!). But I always go back to the list and one day at a time, I'm getting more narcissisticerized.

Good luck with your quest. And when in doubt, look to the list. [emoji6]

HAVE A FUN SATURDAY.

c55399964d5efaa2c15b96035bcc63dc.jpg

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! She's wearing it again today! Simone's wearing her new hat as well.

665746fd812eb3d7d8d650e663f2cf63.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
There is nothing like a well-hatted family and you take the cake. I never tire of seeing you guys.

It's fantastic that Femke is getting the bug, too. She looks darling in her new Weis. Hopefully, she will have many more to come.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
There is nothing like a well-hatted family and you take the cake. I never tire of seeing you guys.

It's fantastic that Femke is getting the bug, too. She looks darling in her new Weis. Hopefully, she will have many more to come.
Thanks Matt. She shure got the bug. She's already deciding the color for her next hat!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It takes a lot to pull off wearing a deerstalker, Michael, but you do it with ease.
Thanks steur. I guess this comment is from the other day, but I'm playing catch up this morning and I did wear it again yesterday.

The perfect hat to go with that peacoat.
Thanks DH.

Only you could look so cool just picking up sticks in the yard!
Thanks Red. I'm liking my new deerstalker. I went out for a bit yesterday and some old fellow in a store came up to me and asked me where I got it and what brand it was. He was very taken with it.

Cool boots, michael. They look a bit like the ones racing drivers wear. You probaby gave the lamborghini a spin earlier, right?

Thanks Serge. I just got those and there is no labeling in them, but looking around the internet it seems possible that they are USAF or AAF flight boots.

Thanks all,
Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Very cool Mossant. You are a bad-ass homburgler.

As for your narcissism goal, the trick is DON'T TRY to be a narcissist, BE a narcissist.

Happily, there are tools out there to help the person seeking to grow in narcissism. I carry a copy of this handy-dandy checklist with me at all times. I refer to it frequently throughout each day for guidance on how to become the best darned narcissist that I can be.

Believe me... it is hard, grueling work, Mike. But with each passing day, you will find it easier to be self-centered, indifferent to the feelings of others, and arrogant enough to take the best selfies ever.

Sure, I stumble... sometimes I even find myself thinking that I'm not really super-duper awesome cool or that I actually want to help other people (YUCK!!!). But I always go back to the list and one day at a time, I'm getting more narcissisticerized.

Good luck with your quest. And when in doubt, look to the list. [emoji6]

HAVE A FUN SATURDAY.

c55399964d5efaa2c15b96035bcc63dc.jpg
Too funny! I think I'll post this to Facebook, lots of fellow narcissists there. It will go with a picture of my breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko