Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Looks great, Brent. Suits you very well.

Striking colours of course, Joe. That brim edge treatment catches my eye as well.
Another good looking one. I like the brim up look; works well with this hat. I would have expected "cobalt" to be a darker blue though.

Lovely hat, Bob. Nice deep colour and the sun brings out the sheen on the ribbon nicely.

Hey Guys, It’s been a while. I see everyone is still having fun and enjoying the hat show. Maiden voyage for this one today. Guerra melousine In navy the “Nobel”
View attachment 403630 View attachment 403631 View attachment 403633 View attachment 403632
Hat, coat and scarf: perfection!

Beautiful!

"Coronation" Fedora

43060981le.jpg

43060980an.jpg
Very nice, Matt. Looks quite the tall crown on that one.

The week in hats. To be honest I wore the bowler hat for most of the week because of the strong winds and storm we've had for most of the week. Squeezed in the others though.

Rockel Velourette
IMG_3986.jpg
IMG_3988.jpg

P&C Habig
IMG_3989.jpg

Knox twenty-five
IMG_3990.jpg

Mallory
IMG_3995.jpg

Berteil Ardoise (it wasn't a navy colour after all but a slate grey)
IMG_3999.jpg

Cervo Princeps
IMG_4008.jpg

Severino
IMG_4010.jpg

Borsalino extra finissima (can't make out the colour on the label)
IMG_4012.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
During my early dog soirée I wore a Gannon (moss Green beaver with matching gill ribbon treatment).

i-Gx22D33-M.jpg

i-xddDsv2-M.jpg

i-q8rgjgv-M.jpg

I wore a Gannon (blue mist inspired by the Stetson Playboy) Playboy for some outside chores.

i-hcrxrNC-M.jpg

i-3Bz57JW-M.jpg

i-wRVngGm-M.jpg

I am enjoying the opportunity to grill some buffalo sausage for breakfast. A German "Hut" maker's velour finished hat was perfect for finishing up my breakfast.

i-WnrvJDF-M.jpg

i-r5ZJfvC-M.jpg
i-WFpkG38-M.jpg

i-LGdP4fF-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The week in hats. To be honest I wore the bowler hat for most of the week because of the strong winds and storm we've had for most of the week. Squeezed in the others though.

Rockel Velourette
View attachment 403728 View attachment 403729

P&C Habig
View attachment 403730

Knox twenty-five
View attachment 403731

Mallory
View attachment 403732

View attachment 403733

Cervo Princeps View attachment 403734

Severino
View attachment 403735

View attachment 403736
Despite the storm, looks like you had a nice bit of sun to shine a light on those wonderful hats, Stefan. Great new rotation. The Rockel has nice sheen to it. The Knox looks like it has an interesting bow treatment. Is it by Fleur?

It is great to see you too! Everything is going well on this end, Joe. Thanks. I was checking out your Stetson Frey. The color, brim stitching, and super-wide yellow ribbon look great. Your growing collection is absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much Reggie

During my early dog soirée I wore a Gannon (moss Green beaver with matching gill ribbon treatment).

i-Gx22D33-M.jpg

i-xddDsv2-M.jpg

i-q8rgjgv-M.jpg

I wore a Gannon (blue mist inspired by the Stetson Playboy) Playboy for some outside chores.

i-hcrxrNC-M.jpg

i-3Bz57JW-M.jpg

i-wRVngGm-M.jpg

I am enjoying the opportunity to grill some buffalo sausage for breakfast. A German "Hut" maker's velour finished hat was perfect for finishing up my breakfast.

i-WnrvJDF-M.jpg

i-r5ZJfvC-M.jpg
i-WFpkG38-M.jpg

i-LGdP4fF-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Fabulous

Striking colours of course, Joe. That brim edge treatment catches my eye as well.

Rockel Velourette
View attachment 403728 View attachment 403729

P&C Habig
View attachment 403730

Knox twenty-five
View attachment 403731

Mallory
View attachment 403732

View attachment 403733

Cervo Princeps View attachment 403734

Severino
View attachment 403735

View attachment 403736
Thank you Stefan. Your Knox Twenty Five and the Mallory are real stand outs this week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes