Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VS:

C23CCF6B-49E4-4110-A6B0-3501CEFD3506.jpeg
A4B6D554-BE95-437F-8C18-51E03F2F4047.jpeg
A6CE77F4-9521-41A6-92E5-924D0E9347A0.jpeg
A42F5AC9-C6D8-4CDD-A8D7-AD08E2A376D2.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
That's exactly my thoughts.

View attachment 412918
The UK weather is definitely taking a turn for the straw(s.) This is one of Esther's.

View attachment 412920
It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was wearing my crombie overcoat, not that I'm complaining.
Whatever the weather, you've got the style to go with it, Robert. Hat, coat, jacket, shirt, tie, I love them all.
I can't help thinking of George Melly every time I see your posts.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Whatever the weather, you've got the style to go with it, Robert. Hat, coat, jacket, shirt, tie, I love them all.
I can't help thinking of George Melly every time I see your posts.
It's probably out of print but if you can find it, then you must read, "Owning Up." George Melly's autobiography. Without a doubt one of the most riveting reads ever.
george melly.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I was meeting some friends at a restaurant attached to a mall. I went early to pick-up something for my wife. I have not been into a Mall in over 2 years. Shocking. Am I the only person who doesn't know that they open at 11:00am. Jeepers an empty Mall at 10:30am is kind of creepy. Myself, security and folks getting exercise walking around the concourses.

i-CZzNrXr-M.jpg

Back to hats....I wore "The Bock." I played the 1930's Brock's eye catching features down with a "barn jacket."

i-Ls7b344-M.jpg
i-WRRjdZ3-M.jpg

i-nG7CPJL-M.jpg

i-bsz7wJJ-M.jpg

This morning's dog soirre was taken under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner in sage felt.

i-m4734hB-M.jpg

i-8vVG9vC-M.jpg

i-dT2zpH8-M.jpg

i-h5VrFJm-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I was meeting some friends at a restaurant attached to a mall. I went early to pick-up something for my wife. I have not been into a Mall in over 2 years. Shocking. Am I the only person who doesn't know that they open at 11:00am. Jeepers an empty Mall at 10:30am is kind of creepy. Myself, security and folks getting exercise walking around the concourses.

i-CZzNrXr-M.jpg

Back to hats....I wore "The Bock." I played the 1930's Brock's eye catching features down with a "barn jacket."

i-Ls7b344-M.jpg
i-WRRjdZ3-M.jpg

i-nG7CPJL-M.jpg

i-bsz7wJJ-M.jpg

This morning's dog soirre was taken under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner in sage felt.

i-m4734hB-M.jpg

i-8vVG9vC-M.jpg

i-dT2zpH8-M.jpg

i-h5VrFJm-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Wonderful ribbon and bow treatment on your "Bock", Eric.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

i-CZzNrXr-M.jpg

i-Ls7b344-M.jpg
i-WRRjdZ3-M.jpg

i-nG7CPJL-M.jpg

i-bsz7wJJ-M.jpg

i-m4734hB-M.jpg

i-8vVG9vC-M.jpg

i-dT2zpH8-M.jpg

i-h5VrFJm-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Your hats are consistently top-shelf and marvels to look at. Your Brock hats just encapsulate what I think of as 1930s fedoras. Absolutely perfect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles