Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

Practically Family

RickP

One of the Regulars
Out on the cycle today. Stopped and got some famous BBQ for this area. 3 pounds with the mustard based sauce: $45 with tax.
It’s finger lickin’ good. Brim’s a bit wonky on this SLS from ridin side saddle. View attachment 614113 View attachment 614114 View attachment 614115 View attachment 614116
Did my first test run of a ribbon edge binding today but I love the stitched brims. Ive got a little Akubra Metropolitan that has a triple stitching that I love. Ive got a couple of raw edge fleabay hats that I may try it on myself
Compress_20240515_145705_5618.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
My morning shenanigans on a Whippet Wednesday started early. A Stetson Whippet in a blue felt was my soirée fedora.

i-L2NvJ8s-M.jpg

i-xD4BRWz-M.jpg

I enjoyed coffee wearing "The Brock." This 30-40's hat was made by the Wolthausen Hat Corp, Canadian factory in Brockville, Ontario, Canada. (When Stetson bought out the Wolthausen Hat Corp. in Ontario in 1935, the newspapers announced their plans to make 4 lines of hats at the Canadian factory: Stetson, Brock, Kensington and Horton.)

i-MdN2DrT-M.jpg

i-5cpHFkj-M.jpg

The blueish felt brim has a terrific treatment.

i-mjFg8D7-M.jpg

i-2tBhp2K-M.jpg

i-7qzVQWF-M.jpg

I completed some yard work while under the brim of a Gannon Playboy in bluemist (an Art Fawcet, VS hat, special felt acquired via Winchester).

i-3v2xMpB-M.jpg

i-q2PdRzD-M.jpg

i-rRgRT8g-M.jpg

i-ddKWCJx-M.jpg

i-g2DBnkK-M.jpg

Cheers on Whippet Wednesday, Eric. -

Yay, the return of the Brock! I love these hats!

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Straw Hat Day - Panama Hats Direct

This hat… As I was made aware by a member of another group… was designed to replicate the Optimo styled Panama worn by The Fifth Doctor in the Dr Who? Series.

View attachment 614185 View attachment 614186 View attachment 614187 View attachment 614188 View attachment 614189 View attachment 614190
View attachment 614193
View attachment 614191

See what you did there? You DID Yada Yada over the best part! :D

Wonderful straw hat day hat!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am enjoying a VS (Vintage Silhouette) fedora morning. It rained last night and when I brush against the evergreens or trees I get wet and "pollen" rains down on my hat.

A walkabout in a VS fedora in green moss. This hat was inspired by a Stetson Whippet. The felt is as luscious as can be.

i-czRCM2J-M.jpg

i-X3vxkL8-M.jpg

i-MpptZjg-M.jpg

i-8CNFf2L-M.jpg

A VS in silvermist was my fedora for morning coffee. This hat was inspired by the Stetson Westin. The Westin was a Whippet with a different edge treatment. The felt is an Artlite silvermist felt.

i-mbqtDbF-M.jpg

i-Pt9TFzw-M.jpg

i-px5MQN7-M.jpg

i-JHJrthz-M.jpg

I did a couple yard chores in a different VS fedora. The rain yesterday has greened up my grass. This dove (gray) felted hat was inspired by a Stetson Stratoliner. The contrast ribbon is a charcoal hue that is sharp against the light dove felt.

i-TFCnqGR-M.jpg

i-cbFVSz4-M.jpg

i-CLbKzSX-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats