Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Paris accord... jacket by Lanvin, hat by Stetson. Some unusual finishing trim in this depression era real nutria quality. The pitch on the sweatband stitching is about as fine as it gets. For you old timers, this hat was originally gleaned from eBay by eagle-eyed FL member Zetwal. I purchased the hat from him.
Another gem, Alan.
Thanks for sharing.
Wish my head was smaller.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Nice Resistol! Looks like new. This isn’t the 100 is it?

:) My mustache, like all my hair, is getting lighter/grayer by the day. I need some of whatever Terry

Hey, Richard. The felt on this hat is very soft. It’s the softest custom hat I own. None of my custom beaver fur felts are anywhere near as soft (the beaver do have a nicer hand).
This Resistol is more like an open road with a bound 2 1/2" brim and a 5" crown in a Silver mist. The Resistol 100 is A 3" brim and 5 3/8" crown in Silverbelly.

20181004_055845-1612x1209.jpg
20181004_055910-1612x1209.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sunny day for the second Morreton, French made of the "Franch heathers" series
5al4k4.jpg

It has one of the most malleable felts I have seen touched over the years
282gohs.jpg

The line of felt is called by the manufacturer: "Softline" Impermeable
wwkjnb.jpg

Its brother's hat called "Prelude" has a more imponenti shape, this is more European shape, but still has a magnificent ribbon
33dfll0.jpg

The type of hat is "Mixo" and the color gradation is a number. In the composition of the felt, wool is certainly present to give such complex shades of colors
ftnbyp.jpg

Buon Giovedì
Thanks a lot for the yesterday's likes on the no name French heather

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183