Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Thanks, Brent.
Glad you like it cause I bought another one just like it that’s also a size 7 mid 50s 7X CB two days ago.
Good price and it’s only got some dirty spots on it that’ll likely come out in the process of cleaning and reblocking .
At least the new one doesn’t look as if shotgunned with number 5 pellets like this one was!

My birthday is coming up...next year.
I’d be very happy with one of the nutria softies, but set up just like your VS.
Just trying to help, so you won’t make a bad gift choice. :)

My brother, you’re so thoughtful! :)

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Montecristi/Granite duplex from Northwest Hats for a funeral today.

258347BB-7A38-4350-ABE2-871AF36EDF44.jpeg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
fabulous requisition Brent.

you did a wonderful job Randall. And you wear it well
Thanks, Joe!
Mighty fine Mallory today!
I’ve got a Mallory coming to Georgia sent by a super good hat friend in Washington state who actually did buy a hat for my birthday. Well, we had agreed to buy each other a birthday hat. Diabolic, right?
He got a nice 50s Stetson Custom V and the 50s Mallory coming is a monochromatic beauty!
And I don’t have to fix it!!
Love hats that I don’t have to work on.

Thanks, Joe!
Mighty fine Mallory today!
I’ve got a Mallory coming to Georgia sent by a super good hat friend in Washington state who actually did buy a hat for my birthday. Well, we had agreed to buy each other a birthday hat. Diabolic, right?
He got a nice 50s Stetson Custom V and the 50s Mallory coming is a monochromatic beauty!
And I don’t have to fix it!!
Love hats that I don’t have to work on.

ohhhh. That’s a great way to throw the wife off the trail of a new hat ;):D

661C32F4-3FA7-4D47-B362-AE339AA5CEF4.gif

Rumad

One Too Many
View attachment 355530 Guessing late 40s, but could be early 50s Portis. More about this full on renovation on the eBay thread.
My first attempt at a pleated dog eared bow. The felt hiding behind the original blue ribbon shows its true color and everywhere else has faded since new, which is unfortunate since it had a nice super light mauve tint. In person the hue can still be detected, but mostly a beige now. View attachment 355527 View attachment 355528 View attachment 355531 View attachment 355529
Well f@cking done man. Bravo.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot