Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

quikrick

One Too Many
IMG_3187.JPG

Modern Stetson Whippet, Royal Deluxe in Cognac

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My “working” Resistol as I continue to enjoy my vacation days replacing the 54-year-old septic system at the farm.

View attachment 473223

View attachment 473224

I like Gary’s (@The Shoe) idea of a vacation better than mine.
That Resistol would, in my neck of the woods, would garner far more compliments than negative remarks. It's an absolute stonker. You have, Robert, nailed it.

Today my phone went into overdrive over that hat, or maybe it was the blazer, that I wore yesterday.
MTM Blazer &pants 001 - Copy.JPG
There were some dubious texts, not printable here, but others were so complimentary. All in all I decided to follow up yesterday's hat and blazer.
Same hat, different blazer. Different appearance. The response at work was hilarious, the best remark being: "You certainly know how to make an appearance!"
Well there you go, as The Bard might have said: "Much Ado About Nothing," I mean, it's only a hat!

004.JPG
005 - Copy.JPG

The Shoe

One Too Many
My “working” Resistol as I continue to enjoy my vacation days replacing the 54-year-old septic system at the farm.

View attachment 473223

View attachment 473224

I like Gary’s (@The Shoe) idea of a vacation better than mine.

I spent my last vacation day backfilling and compacting the foundation for the addition to the barn at the Nathanael Greene Homestead. I feel your pain.
View attachment 473225
Hey, it’s tough trying to get through all the new craft beers they have started making since I left. Not to mention all those different wines.
I’m exhausted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails