Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Pulled out the Dobbs Homburg today. This one from Brent is in the top echelon of my hats.
IMG_2117.jpeg
IMG_2118.jpeg
IMG_2120.jpeg

Later, I donned my Akubra Snowy River to grill some burgers.
IMG_2125.jpeg
IMG_2127.jpeg

View attachment 566480
The Berteil, so stylish, even in the rain.
View attachment 566481
That said, the Kohlndorfer is just a fabulous colour.
No quips this morning of the Germanic spelling of
Oxford, Stefan? Mossant Bleu Oxfort
Thank you, Robert. Nothing came to mind this morning, but it does sound like a tasty cheese doesn't it?

You have a very nice list of homburgs this week, Stefan. It's hard to choose just one!
Thank you, Randy.

Dredgen Yor

New in Town
Not meaning to derail this thread but I wore this hat a several years back on this specific day when my wife and I had just started going steady and seem to have misplaced it, I only have 2 pictures of it and it’s not the greatest picture of the hat but I was wondering if you all could help me ID the brand so I could be on the lookout for a new one…I remember it was definately older and had a cool thick plastic over the liner…my apologies if I’m asking an inappropriate question with limited information.

Attachments

• IMG_7165.jpeg
    IMG_7165.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 44

hambone71

Practically Family
Pulled out the Dobbs Homburg today. This one from Brent is in the top echelon of my hats.
View attachment 566484 View attachment 566485 View attachment 566486
Later, I donned my Akubra Snowy River to grill some burgers. View attachment 566490 View attachment 566491
Rightly so; it is a magnificent homburg!

My row in order of liking. Bravo Stefan
Grazie, Daniele!

Oooh, that is a stellar hat! Love it.

Stellar haul, Stefan! Keep'em coming, my friend!
Thanks, Phil. Much appreciated.

As seems to happen all too often, I went diving into the boxes looking for a particular hat, only to open one and think, "When the heck did I buy this?!"

Canadian Premier Stetson; a Wanderer-type hat.

View attachment 566227 View attachment 566228 View attachment 566229 View attachment 566232 View attachment 566224 View attachment 566225

Not certain of the exact date of this hat, but I have it nailed down to sometime after Christ was born...

View attachment 566226
It’s like an extra Christmas. And even better when it’s a hat like this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy