Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
30’s Royal Stetson Feather Weight Mode-Edge

IMG_1304.jpeg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
While looking for a hat I found others that I hadn't "seen" for a long time
Antracite A.jpg

H.D Stevens & Co. - Gordon Street - London, sole agent Ghiacci - Reggio Emilia - Italy, so says the lining.
Antracite 6.jpg
In reality he is a Vanzina, after his entry into the Borsalino orbit, made up as an English hat, but as I have long known, the rules of marketing in the Italian hat industry of about fifty years ago were multiple to conquer the European market.
Antracite B.jpg
The felt is of medium consistency and feels like a mixed to the touch, the ribbons are slightly discordant with the color of the felt, whose color is "Anthracite".
Antracite 1.jpg
The right hat for midday, not now it is too cold.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sunday is upon us. The hats of the week are few because I was down with the flu for a good portion of it.

Mossant
View attachment 571134

Carl Blum
View attachment 571135

Brosson
View attachment 571136

Cervo Bantam (needs a cleaning)
View attachment 571137

Barbisio Odessa
View attachment 571138
Mossant.jpg
Mossant, perfect. Tina & I wish you a speedy recovery Stefan. My lady and I caught the winter flu bug a couple of weeks ago. She ran such a high temperature for about three days it caused me much concern. Mercifully the fever broke and she's well on the way to recovery.
Green Blazer black trousers 003.JPG
My hat and blazer garnered a lovely compliment at church yesterday.
"I told you that hat and trousers goes so well with that blazer,"
Tina commented. "Yes dear, glad you're on the mend."

View attachment 571544
Mossant, perfect. Tina & I wish you a speedy recovery Stefan. My lady and I caught the winter flu bug a couple of weeks ago. She ran such a high temperature for about three days it caused me much concern. Mercifully the fever broke and she's well on the way to recovery.
View attachment 571545
My hat and blazer garnered a lovely compliment at church yesterday.
"I told you that hat and trousers goes so well with that blazer,"
Tina commented. "Yes dear, glad you're on the mend."
Glad to hear you both recovered, Robert and good to know the church ladies are vigilantly watching your attire :). They won't be let down ever I think. Thanks for the comment and well wishes.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
A late start to Stingymas for me was followed by a two day break as first, my Fed IV (three days ago), then my Silverbelly Campdraft (the day before yesterday) saw some action. The Fed IV avoided the camera.
View attachment 571583
View attachment 571584
You have given your Campdraft one heck of a good looking shape - not only the bash but also the brim work are really spot on. One of the nicest examples I’ve seen, especially coupled with that very attractive coat.

While looking for a hat I found others that I hadn't "seen" for a long time
View attachment 571493
H.D Stevens & Co. - Gordon Street - London, sole agent Ghiacci - Reggio Emilia - Italy, so says the lining.
View attachment 571494
In reality he is a Vanzina, after his entry into the Borsalino orbit, made up as an English hat, but as I have long known, the rules of marketing in the Italian hat industry of about fifty years ago were multiple to conquer the European market.
View attachment 571495
The felt is of medium consistency and feels like a mixed to the touch, the ribbons are slightly discordant with the color of the felt, whose color is "Anthracite".
View attachment 571496
The right hat for midday, not now it is too cold.
I love it when that happens. Almost like new hat day. Looks good, Daniele.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara