Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations! It's not an easy thing to do for sure!
12 1/2 years for me now. The toughest thing I found was what to do with all the time I had now that I wasn't spending hours every night pouring booze down my neck-hole. Fixing, refurbing, and making hats helped me through all that.
Amen to that brother!
Proud of you John.
Used to count years up to about ten then forgot about the date and time.
Just realized my date was a couple days ago. A New Year’s resolution of sorts that i kept.
At least so far today.
To other’s…it does get easier.
Hats help…heck hat’s help everything!!
Great Rainbow. A favorite liner to be sure.
B

Another year and another week of hats.

Borsalino

IMG_6672.jpg

Portis (with apparently not enough light to take a decent photo)

IMG_6675.jpg

Barbisio

IMG_6677.jpg

Portis
IMG_6680.jpg

Feinste Velour Mode
IMG_6683.jpg

Stetson
IMG_6685.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
steur stetson.jpg
Good morning Stefan, it's always a difficult choice but The Stetson edges it simply because I am wearing my Sovereign.

Tina has a special appointment today, I'm taking her to hospital this afternoon, she is to be fitted with a heart monitor. A device that she has to wear for 72 hours so that her cardiologist can assess what's what.

That is also the reason for the Sovereign. Tina's surgeon is something of an impeccable dresser, he commented to her on my previous hat. He favours The Homburg but my fedoras do make him smile.

Tina's heart condition is rare, that's why her medical team need to evaluate exactly what to do. Prayers for the lady wouldn't go amiss.

View attachment 577829
Good morning Stefan, it's always a difficult choice but The Stetson edges it simply because I am wearing my Sovereign.

Tina has a special appointment today, I'm taking her to hospital this afternoon, she is to be fitted with a heart monitor. A device that she has to wear for 72 hours so that her cardiologist can assess what's what.

That is also the reason for the Sovereign. Tina's surgeon is something of an impeccable dresser, he commented to her on my previous hat. He favours The Homburg but my fedoras do make him smile.

Tina's heart condition is rare, that's why her medical team need to evaluate exactly what to do. Prayers for the lady wouldn't go amiss.
Thank you, Robert. Best of luck to Tina; hope that all works out for the better.

VoodooSan

Practically Family
View attachment 577829

Prayers and positive thoughts enroute for her.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Prayers and positive thoughts enroute for her.
Much appreciated, and to Stefan too. Seeing my wife's beating heart on a computer screen was almost most reassuring, not that I would know what problem there is.
The lady is home and comfortable, at her request I wore my Stetson Sovereign and to compliment it I wore the shirt, waistcoat, (vest) and trousers the she had made.
suit20.JPG maroon blazer grey baggies 007.JPG

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Amen to that brother!
Proud of you John.
Used to count years up to about ten then forgot about the date and time.
Just realized my date was a couple days ago. A New Year’s resolution of sorts that i kept.
At least so far today.
To other’s…it does get easier.
Hats help…heck hat’s help everything!!
Great Rainbow. A favorite liner to be sure.
B
Thanks Bowen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy