Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

I'm convinced it must have existed. I have a post about it in the OR thread somewhere. The two different ads from two different shops in two different years really sinks the probability of it being a retailer listing/printer error.
I remember seeing that one. I'd like to get hold of one of those.

Reactions: RBH

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up

I'm convinced it must have existed. I have a post about it in the OR thread somewhere. The two different ads from two different shops in two different years really sinks the probability of it being a retailer listing/printer error.
But have you seen one? And I’m not talking Canadian, Japan or Australian.

Mighty44

One Too Many
1940s Resistol Ten

Enjoy the weekend!

David

IMG_1829.jpeg
IMG_1832.jpeg

Mighty44

One Too Many
That natural felt paired with a silver/gray ribbon is an eye catcher!

Classic!!! Beautious lid, David, judiciously enhanced in a mandala-like setting. Super!!

Great looking Resistol Ten, David.

I became somewhat claustrophobic though looking at the photo. Looks like the scene from Star Wars where the walls start closing in.

Hope you got out in time :)
Thanks, fellas—made it out, Steve! I was on the way to the trash cans in my building.;)

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
I’ll stick to this all original Collins and Fairbanks—and a chew—for my statement.
Some smoke it, some soak it.

And few pics heralding what I’ve been up to this week.
Been very busy buying these 40s through 80s all carbon steel folding knives and building this humble display case. $120 in materials and thankfully didn’t have to buy the oak and fancy fabric, as I already had it on hand.
62A429F3-7A40-423D-A09C-C33BCAED0ED1.jpeg
1B448129-7259-4925-9E48-D25663EEFE84.jpeg
2CF8AC4D-D262-42A7-809F-CE47F3FFB340.jpeg

E1580C28-1B87-42B9-B0A8-348723B69EA6.jpeg
7C00966F-68D7-4EA6-804B-4385DC152E11.jpeg

Knives, though a long and usable interest of mine, aren’t near as fun or profitable as good old felt hats.

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 585896 Wellalrightythen! An academic background in International Relations could be a lot of things, depending upon who was teaching or interpreting I suppose.

I was overwhelmingly compelled to respond by wearing a “release the hostages” scarf…

As Prime Minister Golda Mier said, when asked in an interview “when do you think there will be peace in the Middle East?”
“When the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate us.”

I wish it was over and done with!!!
VS Oxblood seemed appropriate.
View attachment 585897
View attachment 585896 Wellalrightythen! An academic background in International Relations could be a lot of things, depending upon who was teaching or interpreting I suppose.

I was overwhelmingly compelled to respond by wearing a “release the hostages” scarf…

As Prime Minister Golda Mier said, when asked in an interview “when do you think there will be peace in the Middle East?”
“When the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate us.”

I wish it was over and done with!!!
VS Oxblood seemed appropriate.
View attachment 585897
Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic