Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Wearing one of my Resistol Stagecoach conversions today. Tall and straight with a nice deep crease. Excuse the poor picture quality of me wearing the hat.

Stagecoach-Conversion-1.jpg

Stagecoach-Conversion-2.jpg

IMG-20240322-152942000.jpg

IMG-20240322-153011720.jpg

IMG-20240322-153023695.jpg

IMG-20240322-153116288.jpg

Carl Perkins, The King of 'Rock A Billy'

A Stagecoach never had it so good, Terry!

I’m reworking a Stagecoach right now for an FL brother.
We’re taking it from 1970s western to 1870s western.
Hope it turns out as nice as yours!

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Blue hat & shirt 003.JPG

You would be forgiven if, looking at this photo, if you thought that Spring is here. Look over the tree top. That dark cloud manifested into heavy rainfall with hailstones, It was short lived though, the sun, like me, has got his hat on once more. Tina and I are off to do our weekly supermarket shop.

Last edited:

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 601514
You would be forgiven if, looking at this photo, if you thought that Spring is here. Look over the tree top. That dark cloud manifested into heavy rainfall with hailstones, It was short lived though, the sun, like me, as got his hat on once more. Tina and I are off to do our weekly supermarket shop.
The sky might be grey, but you definitely chased the blues away with that shirt and hat, Robert.

Glad to hear Tina's out and about again.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The sky might be grey, but you definitely chased the blues away with that shirt and hat, Robert.

Glad to hear Tina's out and about again.
Thank you Steve, Tina is not out of the woods just yet, until she has surgery she will have highs and lows, but we pray that we can continue as a couple, perhaps emulate my grandparents. They lived until they were in their mid-nineties and passed within weeks of each other.

Thinking of spring in Paris as I wear an old black velour sold through le BHV... one of very few hats in my collection that came from a store still in operation today. To me from Daniele Tanto in Italy.

View attachment 601604 View attachment 601600

View attachment 601601

View attachment 601602

View attachment 601603

View attachment 601605
What a lovely hat, Alan. I also love the juxtaposition of the two on head shots and the contrast of the white snow on the black hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran