Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Out this afternoon in a good old warm Royal De Luxe Stetson Firenze in navy. View attachment 605019 View attachment 605017 View attachment 605018 View attachment 605016
The Royal De Luxe completes your regal appearance perfectly. When I brushed down and hung up the choice of blazer that I wore to the funeral yesterday, Tina said: "Your Stetson is a perfect foil for that jacket." So today, in keeping with the regal tone and just for Tina, My Sovereign adorns the blazer.
red blazer 004.JPG
Athelhampton 003.JPG
The sun has also got his hat on this morning so Tina will be carried to church later in her favourite carriage.

The Royal De Luxe completes your regal appearance perfectly. When I brushed down and hung up the choice of blazer that I wore to the funeral yesterday, Tina said: "Your Stetson is a perfect foil for that jacket." So today, in keeping with the regal tone and just for Tina, My Sovereign adorns the blazer.
View attachment 605029 View attachment 605030
The sun has also got his hat on this morning so Tina will be carried to church later in her favourite carriage.
Excellent outfit, Robert. Enjoy the sunshine while it's there.

The Shoe

One Too Many

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 605029 View attachment 605030
Oh my! The Sovereign is the perfect hat to frame your jacket with your slacks. I don’t know what is more impressive? Your ensemble or Tina’s carriage. She is looking quite lovely by the way. It’s always a good day when one can color coordinate with their automobile. A perfectly matched trio!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Some cap content. For those who may have severe stress reactions to caps, please scroll to the bottom of this post quickly.

A cold wind during my walkabout had me sport'n a cap. Brrrr.

i-zt4kHCv-M.jpg

Now on to fedoras! The rain started as forecast after I got home. My morning coffee is enjoyed under the brim of an Akubra Campdraft. This bluegrass fedora is a TFL special make-up with a 2.5" brim.

i-q9JVRdx-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

The Shoe

One Too Many
The latest incarnation of my Hornskov Rancher still has the centre dent with front pinch rather than the original cattleman crown, but it’s also back to a flat brim. Etsuko didn’t like the side curls, and now it’s back to flat, I’m inclined to agree with her. I think this is how the hat will stay for the foreseeable future. I wore it for grocery shopping this morning.
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1816.jpeg

Tending the garden in the afternoon, I was in my regular garden hat - the Akubra Snowy River.
IMG_0625.jpeg

As always, when I am cooking over charcoal, it’s the Akubra Cattleman that gets the call up.
IMG_0630.jpeg

Gorasgu for me, followed by the Barbisio and the Panizza, but as always, not a dud amongst them.
Thanks, Gary.

Hey there Stefan! As always you never fail to impress. I like all of them, but the Vaiato is exceptional and todays winner in my book.
Thanks, Reggie. The Vaiato is the new kid on the block, so good that it gets a chance to shine.

GHT

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The latest incarnation of my Hornskov Rancher still has the centre dent with front pinch rather than the original cattleman crown, but it’s also back to a flat brim. Etsuko didn’t like the side curls, and now it’s back to flat, I’m inclined to agree with her. I think this is how the hat will stay for the foreseeable future. I wore it for grocery shopping this morning.
View attachment 605090 View attachment 605091
Tending the garden in the afternoon, I was in my regular garden hat - the Akubra Snowy River.
View attachment 605093
As always, when I am cooking over charcoal, it’s the Akubra Cattleman that gets the call up. View attachment 605095
I think you've got the Rancher just right now, Gary. That shape really suits the colour combo.

VoodooSan

A-List Customer
The Sunday parade of the hats of the week.

Kevin McAndrew
View attachment 605038

Panizza Oro
View attachment 605039

Borsalino Gorasgu
View attachment 605040

Borsalino Nutria Gulaita View attachment 605041

Barbisio
View attachment 605042

Borsalino Vaiato (more in the Borsalino thread)
View attachment 605043
Simply, wow. These Sunday posts are ALWAYS such a sublime treat. I'm going to go with the Panizza Oro for #1, the Borsalino Nutria Gualita and the Borsalino Gorasgu in a dead-even tie for #2, and the Barbisio in third place. Thank you for sharing these beauties!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo