Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Pellie

One Too Many
Borsalino Nutria dark brown today!
20240506_093949.jpg
20240506_093959.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Blazer One.JPG

It's a public holiday in The UK. Tina & I are taking the old MG to The Bransgore Rotary Fun Day. https://www.bransgorerotary.co.uk/events/ When invited we were asked to be there by ten. The public will start arriving at ten thirty and the organisers want to avoid pedestrians and cars from coming into contact.

The hat, by the way, has a tale to tell. It's bespoke and Tina asked for a swatch of the felt used. She took the swatch to her fabric store and matched it to the fabric with which she made my trousers. Am I a lucky lad, or what?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. A morning soirée under the brim of a Gannon Playboy (inspired by Stetson's Playboy). The silverbelly felt takes a gray clay appearance in the mornings sunlight. I brushed up against the pine tree for some hat pics and I came in to find lots of pine pollen on the hat brim and the back of my vest. It is that time of the year.

i-ZDHzTr7-M.jpg

i-7CL8Rv6-M.jpg

i-SfT2TFZ-M.jpg

i-kWXKnQj-M.jpg

i-grRDJg4-M.jpg

Home I poured some coffee and wandered about the yard. A Dobbs Cross Country was my hat choice.

i-qb4NLRg-M.jpg

i-R5k56G6-M.jpg

i-ZTLzKTf-M.jpg

i-g57s6cX-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

View attachment 611888
It's a public holiday in The UK. Tina & I are taking the old MG to The Bransgore Rotary Fun Day. https://www.bransgorerotary.co.uk/events/ When invited we were asked to be there by ten. The public will start arriving at ten thirty and the organisers want to avoid pedestrians and cars from coming into contact.

The hat, by the way, has a tale to tell. It's bespoke and Tina asked for a swatch of the felt used. She took the swatch to her fabric store and matched it to the fabric with which she made my trousers. Am I a lucky lad, or what?
Fabulous

VoodooSan

Practically Family
View attachment 611888

I don't think "lucky" is quite descriptive enough. I would, I think, add "tremendously" or "phenomenally" in there!! Looking fabulous, sir, as always!

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Good morning. A morning soirée under the brim of a Gannon Playboy (inspired by Stetson's Playboy). The silverbelly felt takes a gray clay appearance in the mornings sunlight. I brushed up against the pine tree for some hat pics and I came in to find lots of pine pollen on the hat brim and the back of my vest. It is that time of the year.

i-ZDHzTr7-M.jpg

i-7CL8Rv6-M.jpg

i-SfT2TFZ-M.jpg

i-kWXKnQj-M.jpg

i-grRDJg4-M.jpg

Home I poured some coffee and wandered about the yard. A Dobbs Cross Country was my hat choice.

i-qb4NLRg-M.jpg

i-R5k56G6-M.jpg

i-ZTLzKTf-M.jpg

i-g57s6cX-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Two more stunners!! Sympathies for the pollen; my lifelong nemesis.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A slightly special Borsalino.
Aureola Borsa 5.jpg

The quality denomination is rarely used "Borsalino Qualità Victoria" with a rather unusual coat of arms on the lining
Aureola Borsa B.jpg
Marketing is always present in Borsalino production.
The hat was made during the 60s or early 70s.
Aureola Borsa 3.jpg
It is size 7 or 61 centimetres, quite wide for my head, but the color and finish kept it in Verona.
It comes from the Matthias Hutter field in Merano
Aureola Borsa A.jpg
New and never used, it has a slightly thicker felt than usual.
What makes it interesting is the color of the "Aureola - Halo" felt with a "Bulgaria" ribbon and the ribbon edging the brims to match the halo.
Aureola Borsa 1.jpg
Good day to all you owners of wonderful hats

A slightly special Borsalino.
View attachment 611966
The quality denomination is rarely used "Borsalino Qualità Victoria" with a rather unusual coat of arms on the lining
View attachment 611968
Marketing is always present in Borsalino production.
The hat was made during the 60s or early 70s.
View attachment 611969
It is size 7 or 61 centimetres, quite wide for my head, but the color and finish kept it in Verona.
It comes from the Matthias Hutter field in Merano
View attachment 611970
New and never used, it has a slightly thicker felt than usual.
What makes it interesting is the color of the "Aureola - Halo" felt with a "Bulgaria" ribbon and the ribbon edging the brims to match the halo.
View attachment 611972
Good day to all you owners of wonderful hats
A beautiful color combination and love the backgrounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany