Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Good Sunday and of course Mother's Day to all those who identify.

My morning soirée was delightful. I wore a Stetson Whippet in a blue shade during my efforts.

i-bF4sjrq-M.jpg

i-BzX2qGj-M.jpg

i-HLSNhPs-M.jpg

A heathered felt fedora (Manor Club was a store brand (People's in Boone, Iowa) was my choice to enjoy some warm coffee.

i-VkKkDMn-M.jpg

i-T2TH4pV-M.jpg

i-3Jgf3fr-M.jpg

i-BVkf35C-M.jpg

I ran a couple errands sport'n an Air Light Stetson Playboy.

i-gM6Mjgj-M.jpg

i-sgBqq4p-M.jpg

i-2sfwS4F-M.jpg

i-6LmHF9s-M.jpg

I picked up branches and cut the lawn while wearing a Stetson.

i-6Kfm53w-M.jpg

The Royal DeLuxe fedora is a powder blue felt that is very malleable. I think it is eye catching.

i-4Mtm5Wb-M.jpg

i-SsWKHZ7-M.jpg

I cleaned up and have been scampering about wearing a lined Stetson Playboy. Breakfast with iced cold brew hit the spot.

i-PmPCjcV-M.jpg

i-b7T5SBW-M.jpg

i-WWpLhgP-M.jpg

i-8Q6D8XS-M.jpg

Cheers to all, Eric -
Five! FIVE!!!!!!!! Thank you for a simply AWESOME sampling, Eric.

VoodooSan

Practically Family
1930's Stetson Real Nutria along with a 1952 jacket from Rex Bell's Frontier &Sportswear store in Las Vegas and shirt from Panhandle Slim. Rex Bell was a famous Western movie star and owned the Walking Box Ranch which had about 400,000 acres. He was a two-term Lieutenant Governor of Nevada and died in 1962 while running for Governor.
Your entire ensemble is impressive and worthy of praise, but that Stetson is MAGNIFICENT!!! :D:D

Above average heat these days in the north east of Italy. Some panamas and straws came out of the closets.
View attachment 613519

This morning only in the early hours of the morning I wore this hat.
View attachment 613520 "Superiore" "Vera Lepre" size 59 or 7 3/8 in the US with low crown and generous brims.
It has a felt with a "Superiore Pesco" finish, the color is "Blue" as stated on the paper label.
View attachment 613521
Well finished, it is a fine example of a hat made in Italy towards the end of the golden years.
The producer signs himself S.M.C. and I have the impression it is a branch of Panizza, but I could be wrong.
View attachment 613522
In any case: happy Sunday and my compliments for your magnificent hats.
A fine looking hat Daniele

Snowman

Practically Family
That is one VERY good looking hat!
Thank you! I’ve had it for a while, and I’m still trying to decide if I like it. It‘s the only machine pressed hat I have, and it really fits well, but I’m still on the fence. My wife likes it (she doesn’t usually have an opinion one way or the other about my hats), so I keep wearing it occasionally.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
That hat is a work of exquisite beauty.
I may be needing a powder blue hat in the future! :cool:
A few years back we had a member here name of Esther Weis. https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/esther-weis-millinery.86447/
I was after a powder blue hat to wear with a suit of similar colour to an Hawaiian themed wedding. Basing my hat on the thin ribbon Stetson Stratoliner this is the powder blue hat that she made for me. The photo was taken at the wedding. The hat went well with the Aloha shirt that I changed into after the speeches and formalities.
wedding - Copy.jpg
Strat and blue shirt 001 - Copy.JPG

CRH

Call Me a Cab
A few years back we had a member here name of Esther Weis. https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/esther-weis-millinery.86447/
I was after a powder blue hat to wear with a suit of similar colour to an Hawaiian themed wedding. Basing my hat on the thin ribbon Stetson Stratoliner this is the powder blue hat that she made for me. The photo was taken at the wedding. The hat went well with the Aloha shirt that I changed into after the speeches and formalities.
View attachment 613588 View attachment 613591
Yeah, diggin the thin ribbon look always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80