Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is it you want more than anything...?

Josephine

One Too Many
I want a new drug, one that wont make me sick. One that wont make me crash my car, or make me feel three feet thick.

heehee! Right now I would also like something to eat. I don't know what though, I've been disappointed in whatever I eat for a long time now. I think "Oooo! I want a pizza!" and then when I eat it, I'm "Meh. Wasn't as good as I thought." [huh]

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I would like a good breakfast with coffee right about now. Also, having been up since 3:30, I'm ready for my day to be over so I can enjoy Friday night and sleep in tomorrow.

Rooster

Practically Family
I want world peace and an end to hunger[angel] ........ AH SCREW THAT, i WANT A '41 FORD PICK UP IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!lol

Kishtu

Practically Family
Want to go home... and want to finish my embroidery this weekend (like as if...)

In fact I want to do my part time self employed thing full time....

and I want chocolate and I want it NAAAOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Foofoogal

Banned
Ok. you asked.
For lots of Christmas sales so I may make some room. Watched about a hoarder yesterday and it frightened me.

also, for all my family to get thru the holidays and play nice. Please Lord. :)

Johnnysan

One Too Many
To find myself tucked in between freshly laundered linen sheets in a dark, cozy, warm room ready for 10 or 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Ahhhhhh.......:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav