Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What the heck am I saying!?

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
While we had IndyCop over, my gal Nicki was taking candid photos as I showed different hats and blabbed on about them. Well, this 'flattering' photo caught me in mid-blab and in a classic pose.

I think it needs a caption or one of those cartoon word balloons but I'm not sure what it would read. I need your help on this one. Go ahead fellow Loungers; put words in my mouth! lol

DSC_0016.jpg

Spatterdash

A-List Customer
"No, it's not intentional. My hand locked into this position the moment I put this thing on while wearing this shirt. Kinda hurts, actually."

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
How many hats do you actually have there in the background!?? :eek:

Was this hat presentation anything like those "Here, look at our digital family photos from last summer. There are only about 1200 of them, so this shouldn't take longer than 3-4 hours. We'll eat dinner after that!" situations? :p

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Although I didn't actually complete the course and am not fully licensed ... The first step in recreating the trademarked Douglas look is ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR