Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I had two sammys while watching the Bears lose: One a spectacular Italian sausage and the other a so-so meatball........

Thanksgiving leftovers: Day Three!
Spent T-day with my cousin and her family. She really knows how to put on a feast. She sent everybody home with the leftovers and I'm sure that what I got will last me well into next week. lol

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Made Meatballs, Mac 'n Cheese, and Cowboy Beans, which is various types of beans, bacon, hamburger, and onion. It's very good. I had my birthday party today, so I had a bunch of different goodies (besides the beer) for everyone who came.

You need to post the recipe for cowboy beans! I've never had them and it sounds like something my husband would eat.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
LOL lots of love for the cowboy beans!

Last night we went out - had a burger with blue cheese & slaw, husband had a reuben with mac & cheese on the side. Tonight, not certain. Tomorrow night is the office Christmas party, so that'll be steaks at a local restaurant.

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
Last night I had vegetarian tacos because I've been craving them for weeks. What makes them vegetarian is that I just use some mock-beef. Being a vegetarian I'm not sure I would have lasted back in the day food-wise haha [huh], but hey things were different and I probably wouldn't have been one (especially with the delicious food my family cooks! :) .)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff