Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I have made similar, and served it with chicken or ham on the side. It was very well received!

I forgot the photo:
medium_quetschkartoffeln.jpg

:D
One of my favorites, you know. :)

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Dinner was gourmet pork and beans, featuring hot links, leftover pork chops and Bobak's sausage smothered in a cornbread crust.

As much as you appreciate good food I'd find it a pleasure feeding you. She's a lucky lady.

Thank you, but it is more likely that I am the lucky one. And I really do enjoy food, moreso than the average person; it is like Christmas for me. Fortunately, I have a decently high metabolism so I am able to keep somewhat lean at 252 pounds. :D
Anyone who enjoys cooking for someone else is definitely a special person. I have always said that people who cook for others are at the top of pyramid of people who matter.

Last night was hot peppered salmon, sautéed spinach with garlic & onions, and steamed rice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sounds nice. Unfortunately, I do not like salmon or any fish. I would like to, but I have yet to. It looks so good, but I cannot get past the aftertaste. I will keep trying to like it and maybe one day I will success.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo