Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Hot Italian sausage on the grill, rigatoni noodles, red sauce made with fresh tomatoes and basil from the farmer's market this morning. Miller High Life tall boys, because they were on sale down at the Exxon
d9989399b42332c4b0671114119645cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To celebrate October baseball and the Blue Jays win today we are having a Uke fest.
Nachynka (a corn meal polenta with spices)
Perogies with butter, onions and yogurt (instead of sour cream)
Kolbassa
Saurkraut
A growler of local craft beer to wash it down.

Fried? Do tell us how!
Sautéed some thin sliced onions in olive oil until translucent and slightly browned, then threw in some chopped garlic and let cook a few more minutes while I chopped the cabbage. I usually cut it very thin, but it doesn't matter, just preference. Toss in the cabbage along with a little salt and pepper. I also threw in some crushed red pepper because I like it spicy. Stir it all around for a few minutes then put a lid on and lower the heat. Let it sort of steam until soft as you want it to be. At the end I tossed in the meatballs and scooped it all over rice. Smoked or fresh sausages work well with this too. Or just plain. I usually fix fried or mashed potatoes to go with this, but I was out of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner