Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find hat ornaments ?

blitz1027

New in Town
Where to buy hat pins

Good day gentlemen. I'm not sure if this is in the right section if it is then I apologize. My question is does anyone know of a website or somewhere I can buy a hat pin? I've been doing yahoo searches and haven't had any luck.

If anyone knows of a website I would appreciate it.

Thanks

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
By the way, as a general rule, eBay is a great resource. Today, a simple eBay search for hat pins, for example, turned up about 63,000 entries. Obviously, a more refinded search is appropriate.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I tend to keep a look out on eBay (vintage lapel and or hat pins) as you may find something there to work on a hat.

blitz1027

New in Town
Sorry I guess I should have been more specific. I just got an old Dobbs Homberg and I would like to get a animal pin on it.
I'm also looking for a Fleur de Lis pin preferably in purple.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Sorry I guess I should have been more specific. I just got an old Dobbs Homberg and I would like to get a animal pin on it.
I'm also looking for a Fleur de Lis pin preferably in purple.

I just checked eBay using your terms, many options are to be found there. Happy shopping!

And welcome to the Lounge ... :yo:

guillaumeb

One of the Regulars
Hello,

As i finally made my mind and intend to get an Akubra Hampton in cedar brown color, i'm wondering where I can find hat ornaments. I'm not sure i'll keep the feather it comes with. Yet, I like the idea to have something on the side.

Are there any special places where I can look for ideas. Is there a dedicated store somewhere that you would recommend ?

rogerstg

A-List Customer
It's iffy when buying feather goods online because they often look much different in real life. If you have any friends that are fly tiers, they can whip up something easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner