Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Flame Warrior are YOU?

Pompidou

One Too Many
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm

I can see some "Idealogue", "Ego", and "Rebel Leader" in me as well. Essentially, I've got very developed beliefs on everything, I'm only interested in discussions that have relevance to me, and I've played the successful "Rebel Leader" from time to time (typically a goal of mine whenever opportunity arises), but my biggest trait is simply never shutting up.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Not only was one of the flame warrior types somebody I knew from my old chat room but it was also his screen name! :eeek:
..no lie!

And sadly, in my experience, some of the worst of the Big Dog types that I've encountered were actually Big B******

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am not going to read about it, I would venture to say, I love humor, love to say what is on my mind, dislike seeing anyone be upset or hurt, enjoy playing by the rules and would hope to get along with others. If there is a label for all that, good God, let me wear that shirt proudly!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Closest I could find to describe myself is Capitalista Lurker with some Fanboy tendencies.
Humm...again I have not read those....so I will make my own for ya...dignified, reserved but able to pounce on a chance to show your real level of intellect. Happy more than not, but a mystery at times, which is really nice as you can surprise everyone when least expected!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That's a pity. It's not so much as what other people think of you, as how you see yourself. I'd like to know (as I'm sure others would too).
Your name on here speaks volumes. I am sure you do not allow anyone to push you around, but, really can you be anything less than a sweet heart? Lolly connects to me as Lolly Pop, something sweet and nice.

Pompidou

One Too Many
I am not going to read about it, I would venture to say, I love humor, love to say what is on my mind, dislike seeing anyone be upset or hurt, enjoy playing by the rules and would hope to get along with others. If there is a label for all that, good God, let me wear that shirt proudly!

They're all pretty harmless, especially if we stick to labeling ourselves. I have to admit, I was hesitant taking up labeling Rue. Fortunately, not all of them are bad. There are some complimentary ones in the list.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This is an interesting link which describes a LOT of what goes on on a discussion forum, even here at the Fedora Lounge.

It is very entertaining to look at this clever web site and see if perhaps any of the described characters might resemble...who?

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

O.K. now for me to say something about you....lets see, you have a position here and take to doing things fairly well....express class and good values when stating your opinions, enjoy some things more than others...and take care to see everyone is respected....so what label that could be...should be "bartender"...and BINGO you are! Hello by the way, and Weeeeeeeee hahahah Lol! Can you tell I love being here? hahah lol!

Pompidou

One Too Many
Well let me see, for you, sir, I have again not read the article, but can say, very deep thinking, and maybe at times could burn a hole into what you are thinking about. Bold enough to post at the moment, and caring enough to further a point of view regardless of a difference of opinion.

That's probably the nicest way it's ever been put. Even at my local bar, most people stand ready to say, "Matt, do you ever shut up?".

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I think I am either the Ego or the Android. Ego for my narcissism, Android because I tend to care less about the content of people's arguments so much as their internal consistency and logic.

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
Your name on here speaks volumes. I am sure you do not allow anyone to push you around, but, really can you be anything less than a sweet heart? Lolly connects to me as Lolly Pop, something sweet and nice.

My moniker is a bit of a misnomer then. :)
I really would like you to read through the different characters, I'd be interested to see how you see yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot