Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Pin-Up are You?

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
Lili for me as well. I'm pleased to see she was an option!

Although I was hoping for Vera Ellen, but I don't know if she was popular as a pin up.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We should one day all try to get together dressed like the Pin-Ups we are supposedly most like, and do a Powder Room Pin-Up calendar.

More and more of you are getting Lili StCyr as a result. What a wild bunch you are:D

MissHuff

A-List Customer
Eleanor Marie said:
I think its about right!
1039424250_uizlilipic.jpg

I got Lili St. Cyr as well. How awesome considering she is my all time favorite burlesque star.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Lili

I was Lili St Cyr too.
I had never heard of her, so I did a search. She is really beautiful. They say she was more famous than Betty. (They were doing the photos at the same time frame). If they did a movie on her, Jerri Ryan from Star Trek Voyager should play her. They look alot alike.

MissHuff

A-List Customer
pretty faythe said:
I was Lili St Cyr too.
I had never heard of her, so I did a search. She is really beautiful. They say she was more famous than Betty. (They were doing the photos at the same time frame). If they did a movie on her, Jerri Ryan from Star Trek Voyager should play her. They look alot alike.

She was amazing. Apparently Marilyn Monroe picked up a lot of moves from Lili St. Cyr's burlesque show.

Miss Match

New in Town
1039424283_zmonroepic.jpg

You're Marilyn Monroe!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Yay, Marilyn!

For those having trouble posting their results, in the "codepaste" menu on the results page, choose "this result" and "BB Code" and click "Get Code." Partway down the next page there's a section called "paste it." Select and copy everything in the little scrolly window, and paste it into the lounge.

Describing how to do it is a lot harder than it is to do it.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I got Bettie Page!

Not too surprising, considering I recently made a video a la Teaserama/Varietease for my New Genres Art class (it was an alter-ego project) and everyone said I channeled Bettie & co. perfectly. I think it was the goofy faces in contrast with the stockings and garters! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo