Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who carries size 8 1/2 ???

akaBruno

Suspended
My good lifelong bud claims that he's an 8 1/2. I have to measure his noggin. I know he's a fat head. My older bro say he remembers him as this lil kid w/ the great big head. Still is. :D

Who would carry those XXL sizes? Or would he have to order custom? The only place he can find a hat that fits is TSC. :)

BRUNO

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
the biggest felt hat that I have is a Biltmore in the Temple style . It is an 8 1/4. That is the largest production hat made today. Bigger than this , you will have to go custom .

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

big kahuna

Familiar Face
Big melons unite!!

Dorfmann Pacific's XXL Indy hat fits my 8 1/8.. Brent Black made my Panama..I am sure that Robert Weber could get a Panama in that size also.

There are plenty of western hatters that can make a big hat. I also have been lucky to find two vintage, thanks to a member here (Dinerman).

Keep on looking would be my advice..;)

akaBruno

Suspended
I told him to keep watching the bay. He could get something cheap because it wouldn't fit anyone else. :D

Thanks for the advice guys. I'd appreciate any more suggestions.

BRUNO

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
akaBruno said:
I told him to keep watching the bay. He could get something cheap because it wouldn't fit anyone else. :D

Thanks for the advice guys. I'd appreciate any more suggestions.

BRUNO
Hey Bruno, PM me....I think I found one, believe it or not. lol

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I would love to see a dress hat in size 8 1/2 . I have a few customers who need bigger sizes . Any help would be gratefuly appriciated.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
besdor said:
I would love to see a dress hat in size 8 1/2 . I have a few customers who need bigger sizes . Any help would be gratefuly appriciated.

Besdor, the link I gave Bruno was an active auction, I believe it was still going on. (ebay)

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
What I've seen on Ebay are inexpensive straw hats and casual hats in size 8 1/2. i would love to see a dress hat in size 8 1/2. I've spoken to a few custom hatters and they just dont have the block big enough for this size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay