Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Killed Kennedy (JFK)? What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
With the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John Kennedy coming up on November 22nd, who do you think killed him?

I used to believe that Oswald was not the lone gunman. In recent years, I had come to think that Oswald was the lone gunman. Now, after seeing some of the most recent documentaries (2013), I'm not sure what to think. I'm, again, open to the idea that there were multiple gunmen.

In saying all of that, I believe that there was a conspiracy, of some sort, behind the assassination of John Kennedy.

- Ian

Edward

Bartender
A shadowy, political elite whose interests were better served by the removal of Kennedy. Mind you, I have little sympathy for the man who arranged the murder of Marilyn Monroe.

Edward

Bartender
Clearly it was the result of a grand conspiracy involving the Mafia, Communists, the K.K.K. and, of course, the Illuminati . . .

And the CIA. Course, back then most of those distinctions were academic. ;)

I've always been intrigued by Jack Ruby. To murder a man on live TV.... somebody must have paid him incredibly well to prevent the truth about Oswald coming out. Oswald was the Van der Lubbe of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot