Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

William Lennon Derby Boots for sale - Brown 13D US

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all,

I have decided to let go of one of my pairs of William Lennon boots. These are fantastic boots, but I am just more of a pull-on boot guy. I will probably regret this, but here they are:

These are a slightly modified version of William Lennon's "Derby" Boot. They are a size 13D (12UK) and the fit is generous enough that I could use a foam insole. I asked that these be made 2 inches taller and without the decorative holes in the toe cap. The soles are triple thick leather with a stacked leather heel, and rubber sole saver and heel cap. If you ordered these new, they would cost you $293 total including shipping to the USA ($157 pounds plus 30 pounds shipping). They are handmade in England, and it is about a 3 month wait to get a pair. Buy mine and save the wait and some money.

William Lennon boots are a truly under-appreciated brand, and they are beautifully constructed. I have had these for about a year, but they have been worn infrequently, and stored in my smoke-free, pet-free home. The leather around the ankle is breaking in nicely, but the sole has very little wear - you can still see all the texture on the rubber sole saver. The photos show the condition well - it should be a case of what you see is what you get.

I am asking $225 shipped to the CONUS

Here are some pics - please let me know if you have any questions:

WilliamLennonDerby01_zps565fc7b6.jpg

WilliamLennonDerby02_zps4b00eb21.jpg

WilliamLennonDerby03_zps2954ea73.jpg

WilliamLennonDerby04_zpsbba52a85.jpg

WilliamLennonDerby05_zps6bd69fdf.jpg

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Okay - $200 shipped to the USA for these beautiful William Lennon boots. That's nearly $100 saving off buying them new.

Any takers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24