Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Winward 46-Light Weight Late 50s Jacket

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Winward 46-Light Weight Late 50s Jacket, Probably Lambskin But Could be Goat Hide.

$190 Shipped USA

This is a nice and light weight jacket, a bit too wide for me in the pit to pit, but that is what it sometimes takes with vintage jackets to get the length I need, especially in the sleeves. The gathers bring the waist in nicely, and torso on these were all pretty short in those days it seems, but it works with slightly higher waisted pants.

This is a great Spring or Summer jacket with soft hand, a classic cut and Windward Western Made label with clean quilted lining throughout. Even with the lining it is a great warm weather jacket.

My closet is bursting, I would like to to move some things along at my break even cost if I can.

T did a great review video which I am linking because he knows his stuff.

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:

Pit to Pit. +-25 inches
Shoulders. +-20 inches
Sleeves +-27 inches
Back +-24
Bottom Hem. +-22 inches

DSC05021.JPG
IMG_8024.jpeg
IMG_8030.jpeg
IMG_8022.jpeg
IMG_8021.jpeg
IMG_8026.jpeg
IMG_7852.JPG
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7860.JPG

lina

Practically Family
^Speaking of which, what’s your height and weight Jonesy? Pretty sure this is too big for me but want to be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo