Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Womens FXRG Harley Davidson Motorcycle Jacket XL Excellent Condition

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Dropped price to $150.00 includes Shipping in the Continental U.S. PayPal F&F

Headed to Ebay

Ok so here's a really nice Woman's FXRG HD Jacket with all the pads and and a winter liner insert. My wife has had this jacket for awhile and as we no longer ride it is going up for sale. The leather is in excellent shape and fits the need of any rider for both short and long distance riding. It is made to be comfortable and is water resistant as well as the seams on the arms glow at night. A lot of thought was put into these FXRG jackets as they are the top of the line in HD jackets note the multiple pockets and the wind slits that open and close. While we may like our Aero's and Lost Worlds heavy Horse hide I would almost bet your lady friend might prefer this well thought out alternative that still gives a bit of Cafe style but when riding on the back can offer all the options she needs to keep you going. Originally this jacket was around $650.00 I am asking $250.00 including shipping in the lower 48 states. International would have to be calculated.

Note the measurements on the photos for more accurate sizing. When we purchased this my wife was 5' 9" and weighed 150 lbs.

IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg

Last edited:

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Some additional photos:

Here are some of the photos of the inside as well as the liner and a couple of fit photos.

Inside Pockets for Phone
IMG_0022.jpg

Sunglasses
IMG_0024.jpg

Note Windslits
IMG_0027.jpg

Liner with large pockets
IMG_0028.jpg

Inside of liner with small pockets
IMG_0029.jpg

Glow in the dark Strips!!
IMG_0033(Edited).jpg