Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's Vintage Clothing For Sale

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Ladies, take a look- some are in great condition, some are in good condition, some are so-so. All priced to sell though; $10 to $30 is the price range.

A lot of the stuff shown fits a modern size 4 or 6 I think- a few are larger.
Please feel free to write questions- I can measure things too.
women-1.jpg

women-2.jpg

women-3.jpg

women-4.jpg

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Tan skirt and red shirt

Hello,
The tan skirt is right about 26" in the waist, and about 29-1/2" long. A light amount of natural wear, no holes, rips, or stains. Rayon gabardine, great fabric.

The shirt is tagged as a size 32. Shoulders are about 13-1/4" across, chest is about 19" across. It's in great shape! Back reads "Cole Insurance" in simple square-shaped lettering.

Skirt is $10, shirt is $15, plus shipping.

*bump*

Jp

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
What is the little purse made of and how is it's condition? What are you asking for it?
Thank you.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
vampygirl13 said:
Hi-

would love to know measurements of gray jacket and black 3 button jacket!

Hello,
The gray jacket (shown next to the purse) is 12-3/4" across from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. It's 14in across from outer edge of shoulder PAD to shoulder PAD.
The chest (from armpit to armpit) is 17in across, or 34in around.
It is teeny-weeny to be sure!

The black jacket (with the red lining and big tag?) is actually dark brown.
It's like a tweed fabric- a combination of black, red, and white which averages to look like brown. The shoulders are 17in from outer edge of shoulder pad to other outer edge- it's a Raglan sleeve cut so there really aren't shoulder seams.
The chest is about 18-1/2in across, from armpit to armpit.

Oh yeah- the purse is SOLD.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Blue dress, blue and white suit.

Hello,
Thanks for the interest!
The little blue dress is about 30 inches in the waist, and about 40 inches in the hips.

The blue and white suit is 18 across the chest from armpit to armpit. The shoulders are about 15-1/2" from seam to seam; the pads stand out a little bit wider.
The skirt for this is about 12 inches across in the waist, but it does have a bit of elastic so it could stretch about 1 or 2 inches more.
This suit is probably from the 80's, and it's an original Lilli Ann!

ruby_racer

New in Town
Hi, could you possibly give me the shoulder and bust and length measurements for the blue striped dress in the first picture? Also, how much is it?

Also, what's the age of the grey jacket in the second pic?

And finally, what is the hip measurement for the tan gaberdine skirt?
Cheers
Fiona

dakotanorth

Practically Family
ruby_racer said:
Hi, could you possibly give me the shoulder and bust and length measurements for the blue striped dress in the first picture? Also, how much is it?

Also, what's the age of the grey jacket in the second pic?

And finally, what is the hip measurement for the tan gaberdine skirt?
Cheers
Fiona

Hello Ruby,
For the blue striped dress is 14 inches across the shoulders, 18 inches across the chest (Armpit to armpit) and 38 inches long from the base of the collar to the bottom, down the back.
The light grey jacket looks to be post-war; basically the 1945-1953 era, roughly.
Hip measurement on the tan skirt is about 21 inches across.
The blue-green dress is in good to fair condition; a handful of scuffmarks on the back.
The light gray jacket has one pinhole in the lower right.
The tan gab skirt is great! Light overall fading, very natural amounts and locations.
If you (or anyone else reading this) are interested, PM me and we'll discuss price. I'd love to turn these over to someone who will use them!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
What are the measurments of the navy blue shirt in the last picture?

Samantha

Hello, the shoulders are 14 inches across and the chest from armpit to armpit is 23 inches across.
The body was pleated although it looks like someone pressed it wrong.
Could be a maternity top??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran