Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woolly Pully: XL Men's, "NATO Navy" with Epaulettes

Corto

A-List Customer
Gentleman, I have a brand new, pristine Woolly Pully (XL Men's, NATO Navy) from Outdoor Knitwear that I'm offering up on eBay. Continental US shipping only (or to APO/FPO addresses) with UPS Ground. Please take a look here.

wholefl.jpg

Last edited:

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Gentleman, I have a brand new, pristine Woolly Pully (XL Men's, NATO Navy) from Outdoor Knitwear that I'm offering up on eBay. Continental US shipping only (or to APO/FPO addresses) with UPS Ground. Please take a look here.

wholefl.jpg

I Can vouch for these, they are great sweaters and a good price. I have several and am wearing mine now. Hope you sell it ok. Rgds Steve.

Corto

A-List Customer
I Can vouch for these, they are great sweaters and a good price. I have several and am wearing mine now. Hope you sell it ok. Rgds Steve.
I think it's definitely the wrong season to make the attempt...If I don't get any bites, I'm going to wait until September before I try again.

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
I think it's definitely the wrong season to make the attempt...If I don't get any bites, I'm going to wait until September before I try again.

Yes, I guess the summer in the USA is not the best time to be selling sweaters, (September prob is a better time to try again, unless you decide to keep it of course.) The summer here in the UK, still seems to think it's winter, it's cool and damp at the moment. Rgds Steve.

Corto

A-List Customer
Yes, I guess the summer in the USA is not the best time to be selling sweaters, (September prob is a better time to try again, unless you decide to keep it of course.) The summer here in the UK, still seems to think it's winter, it's cool and damp at the moment. Rgds Steve.

It depends where you are in the US. A few years ago I was out camping on a mountain in the Pacific Northwest. I took a Woolly Pully with me and put it to good use at night. However, right now I'm a bit closer to sea level and live in a part of the country characterized by a "humid continental climate" (to put it lightly). Not sweater weather!

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
It depends where you are in the US. A few years ago I was out camping on a mountain in the Pacific Northwest. I took a Woolly Pully with me and put it to good use at night. However, right now I'm a bit closer to sea level and live in a part of the country characterized by a "humid continental climate" (to put it lightly). Not sweater weather!

Yes I guess that is true, the USA being such a large country, when it's still warm in the south, I guess it's can still be cold in the North or Centre. One day, i'd like to visit the North Western States I understand the mountains and forests are beautiful. Rgds Steve.

Corto

A-List Customer
Yes I guess that is true, the USA being such a large country, when it's still warm in the south, I guess it's can still be cold in the North or Centre. One day, i'd like to visit the North Western States I understand the mountains and forests are beautiful. Rgds Steve.

StevieBoy, The Rockies are definitely worth a visit.

(Also, my apologies to the moderators...to my embarrassment I forgot the Lounge had a classified section...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR